[SERIOUS] How to wipe your ass

A

Acnno

Kraken
Some people, such as @Amnesia asked me how they should wipe their ass, so here you go, an in depth guide.

Futhermore, I think @Proex and many others here would benefit from this as well because he [@proex] is around 10 years old and it is important to learn this properly.

But now... you might ask: ACNNO BUT, BUT... I-I don't know how to SHIT PROPERLY!!!
>I am here for you broski, in this YET ANOTHER in depth guide like this one you can learn how to properly take a shit https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to-properly-take-a-shit.270158/

And finally, my PERSONAL tip would be to shave/trim your ass hair if you have any (hi 12 year olds). Shaving/trimming your ass hairs DRASTICALLY improves your wiping experience and can stop the shit from drying up on your hairs and being stuck there for weeks.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 11758, ifyouwannabemylover and 20 others
Dont ever use paper if you have hairy ass.. Only water + paper combination will work.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Apo Furenz, Limbo, Dainslief and 10 others
Jfl at wiping. I wash my asshole tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, SOS-Sonic, bugeye and 2 others
Good guide for muslim immigrants.
Keep up the good work.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Limbo, OgreMaxxing, f0rmless and 4 others
Jfl at wiping. I wash my asshole tbh
Oh my goodness, how barbaric.
You musn't wash your ass with the toilet water (I know you didn't specifically say you wash it with toilet water but I am assuming you do).

Listen... just use my tips and the tips in the video/s to become a master of shitting and wiping your ass. As for washing; you wash your ass anyway every day when you shower (hopefully).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and mortis
why use paper when you can use my tounge?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ruakh, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 8758 and 3 others
Oh my goodness, how barbaric.
You musn't wash your ass with the toilet water (I know you didn't specifically say you wash it with toilet water but I am assuming you do).

Listen... just use my tips and the tips in the video/s to become a master of shitting and wiping your ass. As for washing; you wash your ass anyway every day when you shower (hopefully).
No I wash it with clean drinking tap water(there is no separate non drinking or drinking tap water piping in my country it's all drinkable and supposedly purified)
Whiping is disgusting . I wash it to make it clean then wipe it to dry it. I can't imagine how your underwear smells when you wipe

No I wash it with clean drinking tap water(there is no separate non drinking or drinking tap water piping in my country it's all drinkable and supposedly purified)
Whiping is disgusting . I wash it to make it clean then wipe it to dry it. I can't imagine how your underwear smells when you wipe

>Fascinating, I must conduct some research regarding this. However, at first glance at your reply I would say that it takes considerably longer to wash your ass and then wipe to dry it. Interesting nonetheless

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 9699, Deleted member 6423 and 1 other person
fuck u i wasnt notified of this shit thread.

im 14

• JFL
Reactions: Acnno
Some people, such as @Amnesia asked me how they should wipe their ass, so here you go, an in depth guide.

Futhermore, I think @Proex and many others here would benefit from this as well because he [@proex] is around 10 years old and it is important to learn this properly.

But now... you might ask: ACNNO BUT, BUT... I-I don't know how to SHIT PROPERLY!!!
>I am here for you broski, in this YET ANOTHER in depth guide like this one you can learn how to properly take a shit https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to-properly-take-a-shit.270158/

And finally, my PERSONAL tip would be to shave/trim your ass hair if you have any (hi 12 year olds). Shaving/trimming your ass hairs DRASTICALLY improves your wiping experience and can stop the shit from drying up on your hairs and being stuck there for weeks.

This increases PSL by +2 minimum
Mods pin this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acnno, Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 8758
fuck u i wasnt notified of this shit thread.

im 14
You reacted with :rage: huh?

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com
How to wipe ass:
shave ass hair and use wet wipes, also peek a little inside until it‘s clean

if you also want girls to eat you out:
wipe it with a bit of tooth paste afterwards
tooth paste kills every smell

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, Deleted member 1751, mortis and 1 other person
How to wipe ass:

giphy.gif

Couldn't have said it shorter myself, I am so proud

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 6423
do you guys really not wash after shitting

• +1
Reactions: mortis and Deleted member 10185
do you guys really not wash after shitting
No, only when the shit is very oily/watery then I go up to the kitchen sink and put some water on the toilet paper and proceed to shit into the ktichen trash can.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, ItsOver.com, Deleted member 1751 and 1 other person
How to wipe ass:

Why would u let a girl eat ur ass are u gaY

How to wipe ass:

I didn't know of this, you have my thanks for sharing this knowledge, however I shall not be using it as it is pretty weird in my opinion to get your ass eaten out by a girl [and outrageous if it's a guy of course].

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Deleted member 7098
If I dont wash the shit will stick in my ass.. Its must for ethnic.

real niggas wet the toilet paper

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098

@tyronelite wants a guide on how to do cooming

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acnno and tyronelite
you should examine the paper after avery passage

• +1
Reactions: Acnno
she‘s the one licking your shitter, in what world is that you getting dominated
It's getting dominated in the world of being lubricated before you get...

BUT ITS UR SUBCONSCIOUS YOU PROBABLY DIDNT REALIZE THIS

@brbbrah GTFIH LOOK AT THIS

• JFL
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Niggas about to sneak one in class then realize they can't shut their vacuums now
Brutal advice

It's getting dominated in the world of being lubricated before you get...

BUT ITS UR SUBCONSCIOUS YOU PROBABLY DIDNT REALIZE THIS

@brbbrah GTFIH LOOK AT THIS
STOP SNITCHING, WE ARE FRIENDS
giphy.gif

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
I've ascended past black. Plus I don't associate myself with low IQ blacks
based former gentleman of african descent, now of dutch descent.

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS, tyronelite and Mr.cope
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Deleted member 3512
bro stfu i'm in my third week of no-wiping

• JFL
Reactions: Acnno and Deleted member 3512
Images 6

Just use this???

How to wipe ass: