*SERIOUS* Is being a whore a part of a womans biology?

JuicyCircleSack

JuicyCircleSack

Silver
I always wonder why woman think it is fun to bounce on different cocks and not just stick to one good man. Is there a biological reasoning to it?

Why tf do woman prefer negros, sands, gooks, and panjeets over a white man? Like, why the fuck?? :feelskek::feelskek:

I am so confused in my everyday life. I NEED SOME EXPLANTION!! It can't be the :blackpill:, gotta be something more..

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ambi, Bomber517 and 5'7 zoomer
ease of access,

wouldn’t you like hopping from htb+ to htb+ of all races if you could at no cost?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ambi, roadtomtn and 5'7 zoomer
Why would a woman who’s attracted to men NOT have sex with multiple HTN+ she’s attracted to? If you had the option to fuck Stacy’s everyday you’d do it

• +1
Reactions: roadtomtn
foids have panic attacks when they can't access cock. it is their life, their essence, the very core of their being. they are an instrument constructed by the natural world for the purpose of iterating the human species over billions of years to develop the biggest cocks. a woman's entire life is a waste if she has not stuck at least 500 cocks inside every gaping orifice on her body before carrying chad's child for beta oofy doofy to raise

• +1
Reactions: ambi
I always wonder why woman think it is fun to bounce on different cocks and not just stick to one good man. Is there a biological reasoning to it?

Why tf do woman prefer negros, sands, gooks, and panjeets over a white man? Like, why the fuck?? :feelskek::feelskek:

I am so confused in my everyday life. I NEED SOME EXPLANTION!! It can't be the :blackpill:, gotta be something more..
They are programmed to be whores for genetically superior men yes

yes
Georges Bataille quote: Not every woman is a prostitute, but prostitution  is the...

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and ambi
retarded thread, if it's muh biology then i guess all of your moms or little sisters are sluts too because some basement hindu said so

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun