Serious: Is group sex common for UK desis?

5abi

Iron
When it comes to Pakistanis and Indians I've seen my fair share of references to group activity with news and stories from the UK. In a lot of the grooming cases that popped up over the years there were always references to group activity or the girls being shared with men up to 18 at a time. I have always wondered how that many men can coordinate something like that and how it actually happens. Do Pakistani/Muslim men have a culture of sharing girls? Is group sex common among desis in the UK?

Here is an example of a Sikh girl who says she was with up to 18 men at a time. She was infatuated with a Pakistani man who would set it up and get paid by the men. It doesn't seem like she was forced, she did it out of infatuation with her guy. After someone spoke to her she realized she might be getting used (lol). It sounds like she did everything willingly and had a change of mind or heart. I couldn't find anything else on this story and have never found any details on how these things are set up.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, AutisticGymcel and majesticincel
execute them all

not very halal

Gang rape? Probably

• JFL
Reactions: Willmogulater