Enlil

murder
if you're out "celebrating" the "new" year
if you think the "new" year gonna be nice happy and cool

then.
feel free.
to.

fuck yourself!

kys cucks it won't be a happy year. your wife/gf is/will cheat/ing you.

i fucking hate every female on earth literally.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707 and Michael
gf cant cheat on me if i dont have one

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, entropy137, Deleted member 1707 and 6 others
Mr funny epic man is back at it again hahs

gf cant cheat on me if i dont have one
So High iq that I'm interested to see your PhD research.
if you're out "celebrating" the "new" year
if you think the "new" year gonna be nice happy and cool

then.
feel free.
to.

fuck yourself!

kys cucks it won't be a happy year. your wife/gf is/will cheat/ing you.

i fucking hate every female on earth literally.
As a king of all the rotting subhumans. what do you think is the worst way to rot in my basement in new years eve? (the worst of course because we don't deserve the best as subhumancels)

Last edited:
calm down man. enjoy the day, have a drink

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
calm down man. enjoy the day, have a drink
how the fuck am i supposed to do that in mom's basment? chads out having sex while me a fat bloat fuck truecel virgin at 20yo

how the fuck am i supposed to do that in mom's basment? chads out having sex while me a fat bloat fuck truecel virgin at 20yo

imagine being 24 like me. and think positive, the odds of being born a chad are so small it doesnt matter

Are you in the avi? You are a funny ass mofo

imagine being 24 like me. and think positive, the odds of being born a chad are so small it doesnt matter
I'm 23 too subhuman tier. Can't leave the basement. He can't shallow the blackpill

Jfl at those leftover oldschool ER incels.

Y'all dont fit anymore on this site
Jfl at those leftover oldschool ER incels.

Y'all dont fit anymore on this site

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
My gf wont cheat on me im sure

Baptiste Giabiconi

PSL 7 in that gif ngl
yes, he really looks SICK in the gif but now he looks bad with short hair and beard
images

Baptiste Giabiconi

PSL 7 in that gif ngl
tbh, he looks godly in that gif, he could stand next to Chico without shame [still would get brutally mogged anyways] but truth is that he is around 5.75-6PSL

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist
tbh, he looks godly in that gif, he could stand next to Chico without shame [still would get brutally mogged anyways] but truth is that he is around 5.75-6PSL
Yeah honestly. I was thinking the same thing, how well he'd fare standing next to Chico. It's his eye area ngl. Eyes > every other feature

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
Yeah honestly. I was thinking the same thing, how well he'd fare standing next to Chico. It's his eye area ngl. Eyes > every other feature
yeah, i would burn myself alive to reincarnate with Chico's eye area, it would pay off pain without doubts

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist
legit
e300eab2cfa4ada1484f6994c41cd7f9.jpeg
1176482.jpg
be2025c26eba9a17526dc9f13d07e515.jpg

images
cbd2c3bada7c4ae97bfd88ef25eca918.jpg
images
images

zayn looks like a diff person with no hair? big halo
hair is 3rd single feature needed to be gl
imo
1. eyes 2. lips 3. hair 4. lower third 5. skin 6. rest

i dont include ratios

i would burn myself alive to reincarnate with Chico's eye area
Same, a few minutes of unimaginable pain would be worth it. Chico has lived and experienced more than a million people combined ever will.

• +1
Same, a few minutes of unimaginable pain would be worth it. Chico has lived and experienced more than a million people combined ever will.
Can't stand. So brutal

Can't stand. So brutal
It's honestly not worth getting mad over. Top-tier MMs like O'Pry and Chico are one in billions. But it is fun to think what life would be like as them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3463
It's honestly not worth getting mad over. Top-tier MMs like O'Pry and Chico are one in billions. But it is fun to think what life would be like as them.

it's the vid my signature is from btw(0:26), girls are getting wet when they see him ngl haha(1:43), imagine being him

also his hair there reminds me of o'pry here

it's the vid my signature is from btw(0:26), girls are getting wet when they see him ngl haha(1:43), imagine being him

1493579668 dean winchester crying

• +1
Reactions: gymislife and cardiologist

Fucking imagine. I'm being an MM when VR becomes life-like.

• +1
Reactions: needsolution and gymislife
Fucking imagine. I'm being an MM when VR becomes life-like.
bro we must be relatives, few hours ago i was thinking that im hoping that Virtual Reality will become our life one day and i will be living there with my customized facde [ofc we know whom i will be]

bro we must be relatives, few hours ago i was thinking that im hoping that Virtual Reality will become our life one day and i will be living there with my customized facde [ofc we know whom i will be]
I've been thinking of ways technology could help us live alternative lives. Perhaps we could upload our consciousness into an aesthetic robotic host (like Westworld). The other option would be extremely life-like VR that stimulates all our senses like in Black Mirror.

I've been thinking of ways technology could help us live alternative lives. Perhaps we could upload our consciousness into an aesthetic robotic host (like Westworld). The other option would be extremely life-like VR that stimulates all our senses like in Black Mirror.
Yeah i was reading and educating about this stuff some time ago. Now im really hoping that it can happen. Despite having prettyboy 5PSL face im ultimate skullcel, framecel, manlet and im compeletly autistic irl without any social life, friends or anything. I just lost.

Yeah i was reading and educating about this stuff some time ago. Now im really hoping that it can happen. Despite having prettyboy 5PSL face im ultimate skullcel, framecel, manlet and im compeletly autistic irl without any social life, friends or anything. I just lost.
I'm hoping within 25 years. Just look at computers 30 years ago and what we have now. VR will be a cool escape but within moderation and as long as you don't become constantly plugged in.

• +1
Good morning to you kind sir