[Serious] Protein shake fast

VietBro

VietBro

Iron
Losing BF% is my priority looksmax goal. I have a little less than 3 months till I head to college, therefore I'm trying to reduce the most BF as possible.

Currently I'm 5'10 & 170ish, I would say around a 24% BF, I go to the gym everyday and my muscle growth is well however weight doesn't seem to decrease fast enough (losing 1-2lbs a week naturally but It goes back and forward w/o diet change).

Goals: 10-15% body fat

Plan: Drinking these protein shakes everyday (Sent link so those who are more intelligent can check the nutrient facts.)(Not affiliate)
Amazon product ASIN B00M924S1EAmazon product ASIN B07FKW8MP3
Questions I have.
Can I die from this?
Will I lose muscles even if I'm working out.
Will this affect my ability to workout efficiently and build muscles.
Pros/Cons (looks wise)

(I looked around the web but I couldn't find much info, greatly appreciated for any help!)

You should just be water fasting. You lose same or less muscle as someone on an extended cut. Literally eat nothing. Drink 2 liters of snake juice minimum a day.

Recipe:

1L of water
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon nu-salt
1/4 teaspoon iodized salt

You can do either rolling 72 hour fasts or a single extended fast.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12270, animo123, Lawton88 and 1 other person
You should just be water fasting. You lose same or less muscle as someone on an extended cut. Literally eat nothing. Drink 2 liters of snake juice minimum a day.

Recipe:

1L of water
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon nu-salt
1/4 teaspoon iodized salt

You can do either rolling 72 hour fasts or a single extended fast.
Do you think I would experience muscle loss, say if I did this for 3 months and went to the gym everyday (given I eat once every 3 days)

Do you think I would experience muscle loss, say if I did this for 3 months and went to the gym everyday (given I eat once every 3 days)
It wouldn't take 3 months jfl, you will lose .7-.8 pounds of pure fat a day. You should do just a basic minimal full body routine every like 2 - 3 days if you do extended fasts, or on your refeed days.

Screenshot 20210601 0753112

Are you sure you're really 24%? That's pretty fat at 5'10" 170 for someone who works out

Losing BF% is my priority looksmax goal. I have a little less than 3 months till I head to college, therefore I'm trying to reduce the most BF as possible.

Currently I'm 5'10 & 170ish, I would say around a 24% BF, I go to the gym everyday and my muscle growth is well however weight doesn't seem to decrease fast enough (losing 1-2lbs a week naturally but It goes back and forward w/o diet change).

Plan: Drinking these protein shakes everyday (Sent link so those who are more intelligent can check the nutrient facts.)(Not affiliate)
Questions I have.
Can I die from this?
Pros/Cons (looks wise)

(I looked around the web but I couldn't find much info, greatly appreciated for any help!)
Drink liquid egg whites

Questions I have.
Can I die from this?
Pros/Cons (looks wise)

Sup bro.
Read my fasting guide, it's in the sig.

• +1
Reactions: VietBro

Questions I have.
Can I die from this?
Pros/Cons (looks wise)

I did this exact same thing, drank 4 protein shakes with water, ~88g of protein/ day for ~1.5 months. it was like 400cal, I did light/ moderate exercise. Also took multivitamins and had a re-feed day once a week (no more than 1000kcal just to replenish micronutrients).

I noticed some muscle loss, but not as much as I would've lost if I hadn't been consuming protein, highly reccomend. lost 9.5kg (~1kg/4 days) went from 22% bf to about 15%, much leaner, would suggest clean bulk for ~2 months after cut to gain some more muscle followed by a normal mini- cut to get rid of more fat.

• +1
Reactions: VietBro and animo123
Don't expect to gain any muscle during the cut as well, but dont expect to lose much either

• +1
Reactions: VietBro
Drink the divine semen protein shake instead.

• +1
Reactions: chadley
Cortisol maxx and insulin resistance maxx