Serious Question for People Here

Z

zyzz007 returns

Master
If you get a woman and she is rude to people who are not popular, goodlooking or rich,
will you continue to be with such a woman or do you have morals and values to be alone and not
be with such a shit human being?

A lot of you here are even more shallow than women, you equate the looks of a person as the entire value of a human,
that is evil and dumb as hell. No one has control over their core genetics and many people have done great things
inspite of being average or ugly.

Just cuz someone is ugly doesnt mean they have no value. I remember even Crisick of all people
saying on Lookism that it is wrong to be cruel to someone just for their looks.

But on here there are people who dont see a problem with women being cruel to ugly men. They dont
see that the women is the true ugly one for treating someone badly for no reason whatsoever other than shallow superifical shit.

Also women dont always give goodlooking guys good treatment, there are a percentage of women who actively hateful goodlooking
men and will tear them down for one reason or another, I have personally seen this. A lot of women will chose a so called ugly guy
who is a badboy, tough and degenerate over a Clean cut goodlooking guy.

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
Crisick of all people? :lul: bro he would regularly post 'get mogged' and 'ypu will never have this' type a threads to incels. Look at the actions, not the word hombre.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sickdawgie and ElTruecel
Morals are cope, genetic fitness is all that matters, will matter and has always mattered

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and butterworld
Why do incel forum users still say shit like “bad boys” bro this isn’t the 1950s

• JFL
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, itzyaboyJJ, bourgeoizyzz and 1 other person
legit not reading all that tbh

• +1
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz
If you get a woman and she is rude to people who are not popular, goodlooking or rich,
will you continue to be with such a woman or do you have morals and values to be alone and not
be with such a shit human being?

A lot of you here are even more shallow than women, you equate the looks of a person as the entire value of a human,
that is evil and dumb as hell. No one has control over their core genetics and many people have done great things
inspite of being average or ugly.

Just cuz someone is ugly doesnt mean they have no value. I remember even Crisick of all people
saying on Lookism that it is wrong to be cruel to someone just for their looks.

But on here there are people who dont see a problem with women being cruel to ugly men. They dont
see that the women is the true ugly one for treating someone badly for no reason whatsoever other than shallow superifical shit.

Also women dont always give goodlooking guys good treatment, there are a percentage of women who actively hateful goodlooking
men and will tear them down for one reason or another, I have personally seen this. A lot of women will chose a so called ugly guy
who is a badboy, tough and degenerate over a Clean cut goodlooking guy.
Too long bro come on man

Crisick of all people? :lul: bro he would regularly post 'get mogged' and 'ypu will never have this' type a threads to incels. Look at the actions, not the word hombre.
he only said that after people started bullying him and doxxing him, when he started out on PSL he was nice
and cool, really.

Why do incel forum users still say shit like “bad boys” bro this isn’t the 1950s
Think Indians like using it, I’ll only say bad boy ironically

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Morals are cope, genetic fitness is all that matters, will matter and has always mattered
Might as well go MGTOW and get a Stacy IVF baby

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
he only said that after people started bullying him and doxxing him, when he started out on PSL he was nice
and cool, really.
Yeah I was a great guy too. I'll tell that to people criticizing me for my bad mistakes in the future. :rolleyes: That's not gonna hold up in court daugh. "Yes ma'am, I did murder those kids, but I was an innocent baby once too you know."

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Waiting for your steroids arc friend.. hurry up and become an ogre
Maybe soon, need to finish this security guard training, get a job as a security guard then maybe lol

• +1
Reactions: butterworld