Serious question(I guess)

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
Do you guys believe women can be depressed?

no

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Nope, femoid depression is just chad not noticing her latest insta post.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dogtown, Deleted member 245, Ritalincel and 3 others
No. It is impossible for a foid to be depressed. They are fraudsters. Their depression is fake. It is impossible to be depressed as a foid since they live life on tutorial mode.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
only 'depressed' girl ive ever met is a finnish girl.
guess whats special about her
she was inscrutably ugly, at least by normie standards, fat, 5'8 and flat mongoloid face with asymmetrical eyes and subhuman upturned scandinavian pig nose, I felt bad for her.

only 'depressed' girl ive ever met is a finnish girl.
guess whats special about her
she was inscrutably ugly, at least by normie standards, fat, 5'8 and flat mongoloid face with asymmetrical eyes and subhuman upturned scandinavian pig nose, I felt bad for her.
Still SMV mogs all of us tbh

Happiness is relative. People in 3rd world countries laugh at how 1st world people can be depressed. Same for girls. Their lives are better than men, but once you waver from that baseline you get depressed.

I believe they can for legitimate reasons (like if a family member dies or something). But the reason why men are more likely to kill themselves is because nobody takes our problems seriously and have the nerve to say we are toxic for not telling them our problems.

Of course they can be.