Serious question to this forum. Do u really not care that all the info here is just put on every zoomers FYP now?

Reformed

Reformed

Germanymaxxing
Literally do u guys just not care? Or do u have problem imagining how big of a problem this is for ur own dating experience in the future. Especially if ur under 21.

Just confusing af to me how people here are so unfazed by this.

And yes btw, Looksmaxxing is officially without a doubt viral now. I’ve seen like 10 vids randomly on my fyp with 70k likes. Every redpiller talks about it now. It’s fucking done

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, baldgeeza, Sprinkles and 2 others
Screenshot 49

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 20399, Bushman and 1 other person
1% of the userbase actually looksmaxxed after being here for 4 years but you're worried about a 16yo that makes memes about "BONESMASHING IN OHIO XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD 💀🔥🔥🔥"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cancercell, LampPostPrime, Danish_Retard and 10 others
People don’t care wow.

K I won’t care either. I’m 6’6 getting surgeries I’ll be fine

ITS U manlets that need to worry actually. I won’t make another thread ab this I’m done. No1 cares

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, baldgeeza, Jase and 1 other person
1% of the userbase actually looksmaxxed after being here for 4 years but you're worried about a 16yo that makes memes about "BONESMASHING IN OHIO XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD 💀🔥🔥🔥"
Do u even have tiktok? There’s vids of ppl going in depth about something here with 70k likes on average

• +1
Reactions: vulcan_
this wasnt planned right or was it?

bruhh

Do u even have tiktok? There’s vids of ppl going in depth about something here with 70k likes on average
he is 30 years old, so dumb question

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Just hoping the feds remove this site or tiktok shadowbans looksmaxxing shit bc no one here cares enough

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
improving your looks is as old as humanity is.
Dont cry like a baby,

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 24444
improving your looks is as old as humanity is.
Dont cry like a baby,
Leg lengthening is getting popular. Don’t remember it ever being popular?????

• JFL
Reactions: juste
Leg lengthening is getting popular.
really? how many ppl irl do you know who did this surgery?
Also height wasnt that important 20+ years ago and there werent much surgeon performing LL back then.

No. 99% of normies cant afford surgeries.

You sound pathetic insecure rat. Get over.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Bushman
You sound pathetic insecure rat. Get over.
K I will. I’m 6’6 btw not my problem. Just looking out for u guys. I’ll stop bye

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jase and horizontallytall
All my life I wanted to be famous
this is ideal

• JFL
Reactions: juste
K I will. I’m 6’6 btw not my problem. Just looking out for u guys. I’ll stop bye
You're just insecure rat, being 6'6 doesn't do a shit --- if you have this cucked mentality.

• +1
Reactions: Bushman
OP is right you niggers don't even understand the snowball that is forming.

Thank GOD I'm close to saving enough money for my surgeries before normies skyrocket the fuck out of them.

Have fun with your "ascension" when the average MTN in 1 year is a HTN+ now.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, St.TikTokcel, juste and 1 other person
You're just insecure rat, being 6'6 doesn't do a shit --- if you have this cucked mentality.
Yea bc wanting less competition makes me insecure … KYS IMMEDIATELY THX
OP is right you niggers don't even understand the snowball that is forming.

Thank GOD I'm close to saving enough money for my surgeries before normies skyrocket the fuck out of them.

Have fun with your "ascension" when the average MTN in 1 year is a HTN+ now.
thank god 1 person agrees with me

There are zero videos of these "blackpilled" tards getting surgery, not bimax or implants, but even fillers and showing the procedure, the before/after.

Zero.

The only one that did it is syrian psycho that went full salludon and started selling snakeoil, the rest is a bunch of mouthbreahters spamming "NEGATIVE CANTAL TILT" in the comments.

If you look at surgery on tiktok you will only find women do it, the real looksmaxers

Most of these guys are scared, they're insecure that someone will find out, they are broke and dont even money

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bushman and Reformed
Nobody cares about blackpill knowledge spreading to the normies. At the end of the day blackpill is all about 1. genetics 2. Being rich to surgery max 3. Memes

Now if you're anxious about people learning about mewing and bonesmashing jfl these aren't even secret techniques and they never were. Mewing is mainstream a long time now and bonesmashing etc are still considered too goofy for someone to try them

• WTF
Reactions: Reformed
Yea bc wanting less competition makes me insecure … KYS IMMEDIATELY THX

thank god 1 person agrees with me
There is no competition rat,

If you think there competition between 6'6 gymaxed like @loox and you who is 6'6 rat lanklet -- then you don't know a shit.

Nobody cares about blackpill knowledge spreading to the normies. At the end of the day blackpill is all about 1. genetics 2. Being rich to surgery max 3. Memes

Now if you're anxious about people learning about mewing and bonesmashing jfl these aren't even secret techniques and they never were. Mewing is mainstream a long time now and bonesmashing etc are still considered too goofy for someone to try them
How many times don’t I need to say it’s not mewing . It’s LL, roids, surgery etc. I’ve seen that redpiller Austin recommend this shit on tiktok

just mew bro

There is no competition rat,

If you think there competition between 6'6 gymaxed like @loox and you who is 6'6 rat lanklet -- then you don't know a shit.
Cocksucker nigger. Leave this thread I don’t wanna insult loox bc of u. Nigger

How many times don’t I need to say it’s not mewing . It’s LL, roids, surgery etc. I’ve seen that redpiller Austin recommend this shit on tiktok
I know it's kinda annoying having cringe YouTubers who used to do calisthenics bs videos slowly transitioning from redpill to blackpill stuff and spreading it to a bunch of normies who still think that getting a shower and a haircut will solve their problems but don't get too attached into blackpill as if it's a secret gift that god offered you and no one else should have access into that. Blackpill is just a mindset you adopt for yourself and you looksmaxing for your own benefit nothing more nothing less, no need to get more attached.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Reformed
Cocksucker nigger. Leave this thread I don’t wanna insult loox bc of u. Nigger
I still mogg you to oblivion rat!! Cucked mentality whose other men's success sex makes you dedmented. How pathetic low life incel you must be.

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman and juste
a secret gift that god offered you
It is tho. Call me cringe for this idc but I truly felt special knowing the BP and everyone Around me being clueless

I still mogg you to oblivion rat!! Cucked mentality whose other men's success sex makes you dedmented. How pathetic low life incel you must be.
Dont talk about ‘man’ shit. If I met u irl I’d split ur peanut skull open on the pavement fucking gymcel manlet

I'll soon start spreading every other lookmax hardmax tips that exist to the masses on tiktok just for the sake of rat cucked incels like you.

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman
It is tho. Call me cringe for this idc but I truly felt special knowing the BP and everyone Around me being clueless
What particular knowledge makes you feel special?

What particular knowledge makes you feel special?
Surgery shit mainly And being able to analyze faces. Imagine being in public and just seeing some zoomer stare at u, analyzing ur face jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30283 and Tylermax
I'll soon start spreading every other lookmax hardmax tips that exist to the masses on tiktok just for the sake of rat cucked incels like you.
Who are u?

ur so low iq. tiktok obviously shows you what you are personally interested in . they arent showing that to everyone

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger and Bushman
I literally see atleast one person in the comments now say ropemaxx in response to something on a non looksmaxx video

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Reformed
ur so low iq. tiktok obviously shows you what you are personally interested in . they arent showing that to everyone
70k lives on average for a looksmax tiktok is a lot. It means it has spread

I literally see atleast one person in the comments now say ropemaxx in response to something on a non looksmaxx video
Yeah and the comments get hundreds of likes

Yeah man, ppl like Syrianpsycho and Dillion Latham, Erand almost have a million followers, somebody signed up because them, your retarded if they aren't directly some traffic here

It doesn’t even matter if they find this place

This site is incredibly useless. You’re better off going to vindicta for beauty advice.

To top it off, this shithole still has the 00s era forum format.
Average zoomie is accustomed to apps with fast feeds of media like ig, tik tok , and twitter.
They don’t have the attention span to dig through here

No. 99% of normies cant afford surgeries.
Most normies actually have a job unlike people here, so they could afford surgery more than most here if they weren't retarded with their money

• +1
Reactions: plukee, WeiWei and Reformed
Most normies actually have a job unlike people here, so they could afford surgery more than most here if they weren't retarded with their money
Normies already waste it on jewellery, clothes and cars. Imagine they find put they can just spend their money on surgery and ascend hard, it’s over

Could they have jaw surgery? Lol prolly not, shit costs 50k

avg american still dont havwe that money
Still could get rhinoplasty for 5k or genioplasty for 5-10k.
Americans earn more than most other countries, they should have the money

Still could get rhinoplasty for 5k or genioplasty for 5-10k.
Americans earn more than most other countries, they should have the money
that doesnt ascend nearly as hard

that doesnt ascend nearly as hard
Genioplasty can, rhino and genio together can for sure. Most "forward grown" side profiles u see or posted here aren't actually, they just have a good relationship between the nose and chin. The most important thing is ratios, and if they're fucked then u either have no choice or some obscure osteotomies. Unless you're giga recessed, rhino and genio is enough to convince most people except people like me who actually know how to measure forward growth.

Also quick reminder that barely anyone here who has even had surgery has "ascended hard". Like that @misc guy who got trimax and implants when he didn't need them and just looked ogre and uncanny

• +1
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty, WeiWei and Reformed
Literally do u guys just not care? Or do u have problem imagining how big of a problem this is for ur own dating experience in the future. Especially if ur under 21.

Just confusing af to me how people here are so unfazed by this.

And yes btw, Looksmaxxing is officially without a doubt viral now. I’ve seen like 10 vids randomly on my fyp with 70k likes. Every redpiller talks about it now. It’s fucking done
Them having the knowledge doesn’t matter. It’s still bluepilled looksmaxxing. Bonesmashing implies you can proactively do something to change your looks. Same with mewing. What these people don’t understand is they only have surgery which most aren’t willing to do