Serious question: What is the oldest someone here got results with MK677?

ParanoidHungLatino

ParanoidHungLatino

Bronze
I already search about this on this forum. I am talking about HEIGHT/FRAME gains, not any type of weight/muscle gain some guys claim they had due to eating much more.

The only guys who claimed results where

@Bitchwhipper2 ; results at 18yo. About 0.5-.75 inches.

@Incoming chad (for some reason I cant tag this guy, his name doesnt appear on user list) Claimed to be effective but didnt specify any result

@fauxfox Took it at 16yo, isnt even sure if he got height gains at all

@Kill_Jew (also cant tag this dude, no idea why). Claims half an inch height gain. Does not mention age.

@fatweewee123 Claims significant height growth, but the the dude was 14yo, so this age is usually peak growth. Serious doubts if MK677 helped him at all. Probably just normal puberty.

@warpsociety This user was banned, but he claims to have grown both height and wingspan after 20yo. The most impressive claim, although it seems impossible to verifiy it, specially since the dude is banned.

@finn899 Claims growth at 20yo, although apparently he only used supplements like Mangesium, biotin, glucosamine etc. Probably just late puberty. It has no realation to mk677 but I thought it was an interesting case. All the other cases listed are related to only MK677 usage.

So with all that said I come to the conclusion that 99% of the guys here just keep parroting "taking MK677etc" yet they dont take anything or show extremely dubious results. What are you guys take on this? Is there any credible case? I only found credible cases regarding AI usage and height growth, but thats not my point here. My point is MK677 usage ( and to a lesser extente growth hormone secretagogues).

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2 and SeriousAscension
I already search about this on this forum. I am talking about HEIGHT/FRAME gains, not any type of weight/muscle gain some guys claim they had due to eating much more.

The only guys who claimed results where

@Bitchwhipper2 ; results at 18yo. About 0.5-.75 inches.

@Incoming chad (for some reason I cant tag this guy, his name doesnt appear on user list) Claimed to be effective but didnt specify any result

@fauxfox Took it at 16yo, isnt even sure if he got height gains at all

@Kill_Jew (also cant tag this dude, no idea why). Claims half an inch height gain. Does not mention age.

@fatweewee123 Claims significant height growth, but the the dude was 14yo, so this age is usually peak growth. Serious doubts if MK677 helped him at all. Probably just normal puberty.

@warpsociety This user was banned, but he claims to have grown both height and wingspan after 20yo. The most impressive claim, although it seems impossible to verifiy it, specially since the dude is banned.

@finn899 Claims growth at 20yo, although apparently he only used supplements like Mangesium, biotin, glucosamine etc. Probably just late puberty. It has no realation to mk677 but I thought it was an interesting case. All the other cases listed are related to only MK677 usage.

So with all that said I come to the conclusion that 99% of the guys here just keep parroting "taking MK677etc" yet they dont take anything or show extremely dubious results. What are you guys take on this? Is there any credible case? I only found credible cases regarding AI usage and height growth, but thats not my point here. My point is MK677 usage ( and to a lesser extente growth hormone secretagogues).
it's about luck.
Mk would still grant enough benefits in my opinion outside of height either way

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
bro has the guantlet of copes. Collects @'s to affirm that he still can grow even though his plates are closed.
keep coping

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel