serious question !

onthewaytochadlite

onthewaytochadlite

short king
When I am alone, I become a completely different person. I am a compassionate person who tries to understand the meaning of emotional life, but when I am with my friends, my only concern is swearing, drinking alcohol, making jokes, Slaying (I can). Does this happen to you too?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ambi and Deleted member 74042
you made this whole trhead just to brag about whjat u do with ur friends. the answer is cuz ur a fake faggot go suck a dick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ambi, Trilogy, butterworld and 3 others
You’re insecure and lack stoic mindset

and on top of all this, not being able to recognize yourself and regret when you are alone again.

I'm probably mentalcel
No just insecure and seek validation so you try to conform to what you think your friends will like instead of being your real self.

When you’re authentic a lot of people won’t like you.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ambi and onthewaytochadlite
Probably because if you tried to be compassionate and emotional in front of others it would be cringe and they wouldn’t hang with you, and you realize this at a subconscious level.

• Love it
Reactions: onthewaytochadlite
No just insecure and seek validation so you try to conform to what you think your friends will like instead of being your real self.

When you’re authentic a lot of people won’t like you.
I'm pretending to be someone I'm not and it works. As you said, if they got to know my real personality, they would probably find me boring and unconfident

Probably because if you tried to be compassionate and emotional in front of others it would be cringe and they wouldn’t hang with you, and you realize this at a subconscious level.
You’re right. Chico and Sean was right.
End of the day just be ‘yourself’

I'm pretending to be someone I'm not and it works. As you said, if they got to know my real personality, they would probably find me boring and unconfident
The people you should want in your life will accept you for you.

• Love it
Reactions: onthewaytochadlite