IMG_5398.jpeg
    372.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5400.jpeg
    IMG_5400.jpeg
    377.2 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn
laidback philtrum @HarrierDuBois

Like 3.5PSL or lower probably and you need p much everything that exists except rhino

holy philtrum

Future cuck

Like 3.5PSL or lower probably and you need p much everything that exists except rhino
he doesn't need "everything", almost all issues stem from lower third. eyes are good, no surgeries needed

in this morph u can see editing lower third fixed pretty much all his major problems. anyways the lips and philtrum changes are impossible irl so its just over for OP

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫
Skin looks good hair looks good. Dont See any softmaxxes you need to do. Mouth looks small which can be a result of narrow palate so look into that and see an orthodontist if you have it (I have the same thing.) hit the gym and get jacked. And you look fine bro so don’t listen to people saying it’s over

• +1
Reactions: highschoolmaxxer
1. send pics that arent lensdistortionmaxxed
2. Try mouth widening
3. Masseter hypertrophy
4. Genio

• +1
Reactions: fuse
Skin looks good hair looks good. Dont See any softmaxxes you need to do. Mouth looks small which can be a result of narrow palate so look into that and see an orthodontist if you have it (I have the same thing.) hit the gym and get jacked. And you look fine bro so don’t listen to people saying it’s over
I do boxing instead of gym, should I still try getting some gym in or does boxing make the work for it? Im very skinny not strong

I do boxing instead of gym, should I still try getting some gym in or does boxing make the work for it? Im very skinny not strong
Boxing doesn’t build muscle. It will develop skill, endurance, and cardio though. If you enjoy boxing you don’t have to pick between boxing and gym, do both. But everyone should lift. I don’t know your schedule but you could alternate boxing 3x/week with gym 3-4x/week.

Be careful managing fatigue and recovery. Going hard in the gym and doing a sport/martial arts can be difficult. Stay on top of eating sufficient calories and protein and getting 8-10hrs of sleep.

Boxing doesn’t build muscle. It will develop skill, endurance, and cardio though. If you enjoy boxing you don’t have to pick between boxing and gym, do both. But everyone should lift. I don’t know your schedule but you could alternate boxing 3x/week with gym 3-4x/week.

Be careful managing fatigue and recovery. Going hard in the gym and doing a sport/martial arts can be difficult. Stay on top of eating sufficient calories and protein and getting 8-10hrs of sleep.
Alright bro thank you will do this, i rly need to build muscle coach has said it too

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja