(Serious) Struggling with anger issues and seeking help

Cutecel2001

Cutecel2001

KHHV 23 YEARS OLD
Hey everyone,

I’m reaching out because I’m going through something that’s really eating me up inside. I’ve had anger issues for as long as I can remember, and yesterday, things got out of hand. I lost control and ended up hurting my dad—he even bled from his nose. I feel absolutely terrible about it. My parents still love me, and they don’t want to see me face legal consequences, but I can’t help feeling like I deserve it.

This isn’t a one-time thing. My anger has been a problem since I was a kid. I realize that I need help because this behavior isn’t fair to the people around me, especially those I care about. I’ve been dealing with anxiety too, which doesn’t help. Sometimes I think that maybe it’s a good thing I don’t have a girlfriend because with these anger issues, I could end up hurting someone else, which is the last thing I want.

I know that a lot of my frustrations come from feeling like I’m stuck in life. I’m shy, I have trouble making friends, and I haven’t been able to finish my studies. The future feels pretty bleak right now.

I’m tired of feeling this way, and I don’t want to keep hurting the people who love me. If anyone has advice on how to deal with anger issues or manage anxiety, I would really appreciate it. I know I need to make a change before it’s too late.

Thanks for reading.

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Nick.Harte, 160cmcurry and 7 others
Hormonal imbalances? Low T?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iluvmilk, Nick.Harte, Gaygymmaxx and 3 others
I get this shit all the time. I seethe and hate the world and myself. Idk why i’m turning 21 soon thisbshit has been going since i was 19 and discovered blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and Nick.Harte
Idk, blood levels of T were normal years ago
You could try injecting some and see if your anger issues get better.

Not saying it's a solution, but it could help you find causation.

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
Pin page
Dorian Yates - BACK AND REAR DELTS - Blood & Guts on Make a GIF

you have 3 choices

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, gr34ter, Cutecel2001 and 1 other person
Why would you wanna get rid of It? Its neccesary

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Nick.Harte, truthhurts and 2 others
I feel this i have been suffering with anger issues since i was rl young, my anger issues stem from other stuff doe do u have any childhood trauma and such if its just anger without any reasoning behind it prolly hormonald imbalance

• +1
How the fuck is necessary to beat your own family
Not that i ment anger issues are necessary but you shouldnt harm your family only people Who deserve it

• +1
Same

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and MA_ascender
ChatGPTs me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iluvmilk, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and Nick.Harte
Start meditating. Also, you have to realize that the purpose of anger is usually to change other people. You have to give up that desire and learn to accept people, even if they're wrong.

Like, my mom has Alzheimer's. Aside from all the other stuff, it's possible the most annoying disease ever conceived. If you think you know what an annoying person is like, you don't. Imagine the roommate from hell, but times 10, and also there's nothing you can do to change them, and they just keep getting worse and worse.

So, at first this caused a lot tension, and anger, and fighting. A lot of this stemmed from my trying to stop her from getting worse, from having Alzheimer's basically. But, at some point (actually I can remember the exact point), I just accepted that that wasn't possible. And it was like almost immediately stopped getting angry and frustrated.

I still get mad at other people. It's not like you're just gonna fix this over night. It's a process.

My guess is you get angry because you want (maybe subconsciously) other people to fix your problems for you. That's not going to happen. You need to start taking steps to fix them yourself. I'll admit I'm speculating and that's bordering on pop-psychology.

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, TechnoBoss and Cutecel2001
You're a loser,
you have no right to punch your dad with that shit of a life that you have.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Nick.Harte, ChadL1te and 1 other person
You need to figure out the original cause of the anger. Some people are able to psychoanalyze themselves somewhat and figure out their issues, but this isn't everyone. The anger is caused by something. Maybe you need a therapist or something. I used to think therapy was a cope for foids, but it's really not. It can help you figure out the causes of your anger. If you're seeking help you need to actually get help.

I know you gymcel. Doesn't that help release some frustration? Maybe take up some kind of MMA or maybe even boxing and put your anger into something that can benefit you.

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Nick.Harte, truthhurts and 4 others
Anger problems are a mogger trait I wish I was like you and could get ragefuel acts like that irl to normies

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and ChadL1te
counseling or introspection

• +1

Listen to this:ogre::feelsokman:

• Woah