Serious thread, should I have children as an overbite incel?

Dutcher

Dutcher

Equinox
So my genetics qualities are not bad. 6 ft, no hair loss in the family, wide frame, skull and neck and good ratios and okish nose.
However I have a recessive lower jaw and underdeveloped infraorbitals. That resulted me being an incel for many years. I am getting a surgery next month and was thinking, should I have children? What if they get my jaw or only slightly better? Should I bring children here to suffer like I did? Maybe it’s better to let my genetic filth die?
Thanks

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
wow same exact position bro

Depends how large was your overbite but the lack of breast feeding, the use of dummies and the lack of tough diet is what largely stands behind underdeveloped jaws. Sure genetics play a role but with proper environment this shit could have been avoided.

• +1
Reactions: highT and Deleted member 9670
wow same exact position bro
What do you plan on doing? I will look normal after the surgery but my genes will always have this death tier quality.
I guess my kids can come out 6ft3 with hair which should be enough to get laid

• +1
Depends how large was your overbite but the lack of breast feeding, the use of dummies and the lack of tough diet is what largely stands behind underdeveloped jaws. Sure genetics play a role but with proper environment this shit could have been avoided.
Yes, I breastfeeded for a very short time. Both my parents have a weakish chin but I got like an actual deformity jaw. Like ugly ugly. My plan is as you said for my children to breastfeed and eat hard food if I decide I want them

What do you plan on doing? I will look normal after the surgery but my genes will always have this death tier quality.
I guess my kids can come out 6ft3 with hair which should be enough to get laid
nothing, i don't plan on reproducing.
but i don't have wide skull frame and i'm not 6ft i'm 5'10. though.

Yes, I breastfeeded for a very short time. Both my parents have a weakish chin but I got like an actual deformity jaw. Like ugly ugly. My plan is as you said for my children to breastfeed and eat hard food if I decide I want them
I also have an overbite. My parents didn't though crowding runs in my mother's family.

nothing, i don't plan on reproducing.
but i don't have wide skull frame and i'm not 6ft i'm 5'10. though.
Damm brutal. My father is 5’7 and I came out 6’0 so it’s always worth it maybe? I hate this clown world

• Woah
I also have an overbite. My parents didn't though crowding runs in my mother's family.
Interesting. How much? For me it’s 8 mm overbite+ genioplasty which will be 5mm. So pretty brutal
Planning on having kids?

Interesting. How much? For me it’s 8 mm overbite+ genioplasty which will be 5mm. So pretty brutal
Planning on having kids?
I don't know how much was my overbite. My overjet pre-camouflage was 11mm but since my teeth were sticking out my overbite was sure quite a bit lower than that. I contemplated this myself. All four of my grandparents had strong chins. I am mentally ill not sure whether I want children but I though myself maybe they would also turn out deformed. I of course was barely breastfed, wore a dummy and had a shitty early childhood diet. Not to mention my mom was underweight when she had me. I am not extremely recessed mandibularly though. I think I am like 7-8 mm away from the Coceancig line.

I don't know how much was my overbite. My overjet pre-camouflage was 11mm but since my teeth were sticking out my overbite was sure quite a bit lower than that. I contemplated this myself. All four of my grandparents had strong chins. I am mentally ill not sure whether I want children but I though myself maybe they would also turn out deformed. I of course was barely breastfed, wore a dummy and had a shitty early childhood diet. Not to mention my mom was underweight when she had me. I am not extremely recessed mandibularly though. I think I am like 7 mm away from the Coceancig line.
11 mm? Brutal. Fuck dude like me. My grandpa fought in WW2 and had Superman chin. Wtf is going on this days. Something ain’t right. Looking at my stats you think I should give children a try if I get a girl with a strong jawline and I’m blackpilled about growing them right?

11 mm? Brutal. Fuck dude like me. My grandpa fought in WW2 and had Superman chin. Wtf is going on this days. Something ain’t right. Looking at my stats you think I should give children a try if I get a girl with a strong jawline and I’m blackpilled about growing them right?
Modernityill

Yes jfl you can always get surgery

Yes jfl you can always get surgery
Well yeah, but the genes themselves suck. And what should I have each of my 3 kids have a jaw surgery when they turn 18? Jfl. Not even talking about cheeks that don’t develop properly etc

Over. All those fucking milk replacement. You can’t fight nature
It was also more the sticking out (my palate is extremely narrow I need MSE). As I said I am max 8mm away from the Coceancig line and even the average 'healthy' guy is like 5mm imo. Many of his patients are 25mm+.

I am still fucked either way I need a maxillary surgery too now that I was extracted retracted. Shit sucks.

Well yeah, but the genes themselves suck. And what should I have each of my 3 kids have a jaw surgery when they turn 18? Jfl. Not even talking about cheeks that don’t develop properly etc
You having an overbite does not mean your children will get an overbite.

unironically just send them to mike mew from a young age

it's likely not even genetic

Nah just tell them to mew tbhngl

And what if it is genetics? Genetics can only be fought at so hard. I really don’t want to give birth to incel who will hate me like I hate my father
Bruh, there is a thread here disregarding what u are saying, and yes bone development is probably environmental in most cases

Bruh, there is a thread here disregarding what u are saying, and yes bone development is probably environmental in most cases
D74E09DB 9B10 4D29 9D9E 1D76EEB9E498
Henry Cavill brother. You really think they don’t have the same genetics?

And what if it is genetics? Genetics can only be fought at so hard. I really don’t want to give birth to incel who will hate me like I hate my father
hope the stacy genes of your wife offset it

no, listen:

MIKE MEW IS A FUCKING CONARTIST STOP COPING MY GENETICS ARE TRASH AND I AM TRASH
then ldar you utter faggot

I know I'll send my children to our lord and savior dr mike mew and have him guide their facial growth

as long as you have a surgery fund for them set up its ok

Absolutely not. The moral decision would be to pay a giga chad to breed your wife and you raise the chad offspring from there. Your son will forever thank you for that.

• JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and Deleted member 7098
Absolutely not. The moral decision would be to pay a giga chad to breed your wife and you raise the chad offspring from there. Your son will forever thank you for that.
1) It will not be your son
2) Why would the father have to be a gigachad if the mother could be sub5?

If you got money to pay for your kids surgery then i guess this question you are asking is irrelevant.