(SERIOUS) TO TAKE REVENGE FROM JEWS , forum chads should slay Jewish foids and ghost them.

SomethingIsWrong

SomethingIsWrong

Gold
TITLE basically

I don't want to elaborate more on this with proper evidence but JEWS are the reason many of you guys here are not developed fully facially i.e ugly (Talking about Gen z only ) .

JEWS ARE THE REASON FOR THAT VIRAL TREND BY FOIDS "1 FOOT HEIGHT DIFFERENCE I DESERVE "
If instagram , tiktok and tinder (because of jews ) won't exist that trend and insane height inflation won't exist .

JEWS ARE THE REASON MANY OF YOU GUYS HERE ARE MENTALLY ILL (Including me) in 19th century mental illness was rare unlike now .

I wouldn't exist in this forum if I said a simple THREE letter Word "YES" instead of 'NO' to that gl girl who proposed me, personally growing up looks were never a problem to me but you need to be minimum chadlite to compensate with mental illness and I'm not chadlite.

THE JEWS are currently too powerful but you can only weak them if you cuck those ugly boneless faggots , i might do the same after gymmaxxing and some softmaxxing.

Tagging forum chads i know ( some here are low htn to chadlite but still chad in real life let's stop with autism for a second )
@Amnesia
@Zeta
@Clavicular
@6ft4
@PsychoH
@tombradylover
@Xangsane

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, sportsmogger, Junko and 7 others
what if someone is else is controlling the jews , what if someone fooled you that the jews are doing the bad things

Tagging bhais
@sportsmogger
@Gengar
@SecularIslamist
@slavicpsycho
@gigell
@Zenis
@truthhurts

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and gigell
what if someone is else is controlling the jews , what if someone fooled you that the jews are doing the bad things
We judge by apparent though , even 99 percent of normies are not aware about evilness of jews

• Hmm...
Reactions: gigell
over for our chads tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: SomethingIsWrong
Pajeet jew master race over for non curry goys

TITLE basically

I don't want to elaborate more on this with proper evidence but JEWS are the reason many of you guys here are not developed fully facially i.e ugly (Talking about Gen z only ) .

JEWS ARE THE REASON FOR THAT VIRAL TREND BY FOIDS "1 FOOT HEIGHT DIFFERENCE I DESERVE "
If instagram , tiktok and tinder (because of jews ) won't exist that trend and insane height inflation won't exist .

JEWS ARE THE REASON MANY OF YOU GUYS HERE ARE MENTALLY ILL (Including me) in 19th century mental illness was rare unlike now .

I wouldn't exist in this forum if I said a simple THREE letter Word "YES" instead of 'NO' to that gl girl who proposed me, personally growing up looks were never a problem to me but you need to be minimum chadlite to compensate with mental illness and I'm not chadlite.

THE JEWS are currently too powerful but you can only weak them if you cuck those ugly boneless faggots , i might do the same after gymmaxxing and some softmaxxing.

Tagging forum chads i know ( some here are low htn to chadlite but still chad in real life let's stop with autism for a second )
@Amnesia
@Zeta
@Clavicular
@6ft4
@PsychoH
@tombradylover
@Xangsane
Edit : @SidharthTheSlayer is forum chad too

TITLE basically

Completely true.

Based. Title is true,slay the foids then make them ltr your black nigger friend.
@Amnesia
@Zeta
@Clavicular
@6ft4
@PsychoH
@tombradylover
@Xangsane
Thanks bhaii❤️❤️. Some other users here are way more gl then me but i appreciate it.:feelsgah::feelsgah:

• Love it
Jfl if you think jews care about "their" foids. They willingly sell their daughters for money. Thr only thing a jew cares about is money and power

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Shahnameh and SomethingIsWrong
Completely true.

Based. Title is true,slay the foids then make them ltr your black nigger friend.

Thanks bhaii❤️❤️. Some other users here are way more gl then me but i appreciate it.:feelsgah::feelsgah:
Jfl if you think jews care about "their" foids. They willingly sell their daughters for money. Thr only thing a jew cares about is money and power

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
Thanks bhaii❤️❤️. Some other users here are way more gl then me but i apprecia
Nah man as @greycel said before chadlite lives best life in real world, even better than a guy who is 'chad' in terms of looks facially.
Personality i won't choose having a chad face , I prefer living life with a chadlite face.

But to each their own I guess

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
Nah man as @greycel said before chadlite lives best life in real world, even better than a guy who is 'chad' in terms of looks facially.
Me not really though, i was an abused dog so i cant really bond with people and shit.
Got severe "silent" bpd aswell.:forcedsmile:
Personality i won't choose having a chad face , I prefer living life with a chadlite face.
Only chadface can compensate for the shit i have, trust me be chad instead of chadlite dont stop ascending.
But to each their own I guess
I guess.(y)

• +1

How much does a Hot Jewish Foid cost? Asking for a friend.....

Signal 2024 02 21 19 50 11 613

• JFL
you cannot win against the jews
its impossible
even if it seems they have a casualty
they still win
they always win

• +1
Reactions: Shahnameh
You are actually wrong here ngl , they are pretty insecure about their women , they grow up in cults it's brainwashed into them since they were kids to view non jews as subhumans genitals.
This is why you will see those big tits Jewish foids only marrying manlet boneless jews with a big crooked nose.

They might sell their daughters to high class billionaires, millionaires.
But that doesn't disprove the point I'm making here .

Btw I'm sorry I forgot to tag you in that bhai comment
@Jason Voorhees

you cannot win against the jews
its impossible
even if it seems they have a casualty
they still win
they always win
I'm sorry for sounding corny and shit , but blackpill might defeat them .
To defeat a group you need to weak their women .

Average jew man looks subhuman facially ,so a chadlite guy with average height can mog them hard.

I'm sorry for sounding corny and shit , but blackpill might defeat them .
To defeat a group you need to weak their women .

Average jew man looks subhuman facially ,so a chadlite guy with average height can mog them hard.
mogging doesnt do shit
jews have better personality
so they always win

personality is the greatest factor
you can get lefort 4 and LL for SMV PSL
but you cannot have a surgery for personality

You are actually wrong here ngl , they are pretty insecure about their women , they grow up in cults it's brainwashed into them since they were kids to view non jews as subhumans genitals.
This is why you will see those big tits Jewish foids only marrying manlet boneless jews with a big crooked nose.

They might sell their daughters to high class billionaires, millionaires.
But that doesn't disprove the point I'm making here .

Btw I'm sorry I forgot to tag you in that bhai comment
@Jason Voorhees
No this is only true for haredi, dati and maybe masortim jews. The majority of jews (hiloni) don't give much shit about it, especially the ones outside of Israel in western nations

• Woah
No this is only true for haredi, dati and maybe masortim jews. The majority of jews (hiloni) don't give much shit about it, especially the ones outside of Israel in western nations
Lifefuel, I think they are many in Miami USA , in Germany it's hard to find Jewish foids jfl :lul:

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444