Gold
Great Black Pill Cartoon

Attachments

• 60B0E672-E92D-41C5-8442-D7DC9ED80C81.jpeg
    60B0E672-E92D-41C5-8442-D7DC9ED80C81.jpeg
    170.1 KB · Views: 84
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and SHARK
Always visible are from 6.0/10. <4.5 are not visible. What's in the middle can be visible sometimes when girl is superhorny.

I'm telling you this meme is not even a joke. It's literally like this. I hung out around some girl for 3 years after school while we were waiting to be picked up. Literally as she talked to my friend I was standing right next to him, shoulder to shoulder. And one day she literally said 'omg i thought you left the school years ago'.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39, FuckMyLife, androidcel and 1 other person
I'm telling you this meme is not even a joke. It's literally like this. I hung out around some girl for 3 years after school while we were waiting to be picked up. Literally as she talked to my friend I was standing right next to him, shoulder to shoulder. And one day she literally said 'omg i thought you left the school years ago'.
Wow.....

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
I know someone, he used to go out all the time to the city he got checked out so much he got insecure.. even dudes looking and females sitting next to him and looking really long he was standing just chilling in the subway girls coming in notice him right away and smile, at some point he taught in his head '' is there something wrong with me, why does everyone keep looking'' he got used to validation from women tho, girls looking at him doesn't mean much anymore... i see it all the time girls just looking... in stores, from a distance too im like dang they notice you from that far gawd dang...