Serious what the fuck has happened in the last 2 decades that caused this shift?

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
I will place my bet on Jews but anyways:

timestamp 8:58 look at that literal Chad Thundercock, just fucking Chads everywhere

the normoids are catching on too

Thats a legit question nowdays its 50% manlets

BRUTAL

1960'S- BRUTAL BLACKPILL WHAT HAVE THE JEWS DONE?

EVEN MORE PROOF
"This means, for example, that a 60-year-old man in 2004 had testosterone levels 17% lower than those of a 60-year-old in "

THANK THE JEWS FOR THIS LITTLE GOYS.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, daxter779, Deleted member 7560 and 10 others
so happy i didnt follow my moms rules and used all the estrogen bombs/foods

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
damn that really is chad thundercock jfl

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and SubhumanCurrycel
  • JFL
Reactions: middayshowers
They look like a full grown adult jfl
95% of seniors can pass as 15yr olds in 2020

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: middayshowers, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 5393 and 1 other person
They look like a full grown adult jfl
95% of seniors can pass as 15yr olds in 2020
Even when I graduated last year we still had the graduating photos from 2012 onwards and on God they looked more mature.

Just blame everyone else but yourself theory. Weak attitude ngl

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and SubhumanCurrycel
I studied the history of these companies that leak all these chemicals and their directors leaked notes and the people who exposed them and guess who was behind it all.....
TL DR: da joos did this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Incoming, MentalistKebab, Subhuman Philtrum and 1 other person
those guys are robust but they have some cringe hairstyles, looks like 1999 timberlake

• +1
YES DID YOU BOBS N VEGENE HER?
So basically the date started close to midnight, i borrowed my uncles motorcycle and picked her up. We drove into a park nearby 2km of her home. I packed ketamine with me cause i thought it would be fun and a long dream of me to take drugs with my oneitis. We did typical things on a playground it was very romantic cause thats my nature tbh, also i like the latenight vibes much more than on day, also i look much better with natural dark light than with sunlight. So we were in the park for like 1 - 1.5 hours and talked a lot and laughed. near 1 am i had my first kiss and i was surprisingly decent at it (i think).
after the playground fun i drove her home (safety of her own home, also my dogs would bark at my destintation which ruins the mood). We went up to her room and then i pulled out the ketamine bag, we then watched some edits i made with dicaprio and it was a terrible idea i think but didnt matter, we fucked in the end, i lasted very long but didnt feel cause of the condom but i loved it tbh, i never knew there was so many fluids running out of a pussy. idk if she came or not i did and thats all that matters but i really enjoyed it. we spent the night together in her bed and i drove home the next day. since then ive had sex 2 times.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Dunkelheit, Subhuman Philtrum, Deleted member 5393 and 1 other person
Like have you seen my physique its at least 90th percentile for my age?
but thats not my point, a whole generation of girls hitting puberty 2-3 years earlier than previously and men looking like pre-pubertal twinks is not natural, no way our ancestors survived such hardships with their physical prowess and their descendants not long after look like fucking children in a few decades?

So basically the date started close to midnight, i borrowed my uncles motorcycle and picked her up. We drove into a park nearby 2km of her home. I packed ketamine with me cause i thought it would be fun and a long dream of me to take drugs with my oneitis. We did typical things on a playground it was very romantic cause thats my nature tbh, also i like the latenight vibes much more than on day, also i look much better with natural dark light than with sunlight. So we were in the park for like 1 - 1.5 hours and talked a lot and laughed. near 1 am i had my first kiss and i was surprisingly decent at it (i think).
after the playground fun i drove her home (safety of her own home, also my dogs would bark at my destintation which ruins the mood). We went up to her room and then i pulled out the ketamine bag, we then watched some edits i made with dicaprio and it was a terrible idea i think but didnt matter, we fucked in the end, i lasted very long but didnt feel cause of the condom but i loved it tbh, i never knew there was so many fluids running out of a pussy. idk if she came or not i did and thats all that matters but i really enjoyed it. we spent the night together in her bed and i drove home the next day. since then ive had sex 2 times.
HOLY FUCK I AM SO PROUD OF YOU I WILL SLEEP WELL TONIGHT KNOWING MY BROCEL ASCENDED MAJOR LIFEFUEL CONGRATULATIONS MAN !!!!!

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
Like have you seen my physique its at least 90th percentile for my age?
but thats not my point, a whole generation of girls hitting puberty 2-3 years earlier than previously and men looking like pre-pubertal twinks is not natural, no way our ancestors survived such hardships with their physical prowess and their descendants not long after look like fucking children in a few decades?
It's our diets and lifestyles. What did you expect?

• +1
It's our diets and lifestyles. What did you expect?
Yea but when Jews shove it down our through and dump contaminants in our food I have the right to be mad tbh.
Its probably why I have knocked on deaths door before even turning 18.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7560, Incoming, JizzFarmer and 2 others
Yea but when Jews shove it down our through and dump contaminants in our food I have the right to be mad tbh.
Its probably why I have knocked on deaths door before even turning 18.
Nobody has forced you to buy any particular food and it's your responsibility to inform yourself and consider what to put in your body.

I also believe that this xenoestrogen hype is way overblown and that other dietary factors are much more important. We simply don't eat the way we should.
I do agree that it's become considerably more difficult to obtain decent quality foods though.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Healthmax.GER
Nobody has forced you to buy any particular food and it's your responsibility to inform yourself and consider what to put in your body.

Gee, really shoulda made better life choices at 5 so I didn't get cancer at 12 :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

I also believe that this xenoestrogen hype is way overblown and that other dietary factors are much more important. We simply don't eat the way we should.
Bio-accumulative androgen blockers found in almost every, everyday foods is overblown?
Yes but of course there is other things like preservatives, fibre, refined sugar, nutrients and overall caloric intake, i've already got that down to a tea I reckon.

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and Subhuman Philtrum
Gee, really shoulda made better life choices at 5 so I didn't get cancer at 12 :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
Also this: You're so worried about plastics in food but you don't mind chewing loads of gum every day. This makes no sense to me. Unless you changed your habits now.

Also this: You're so worried about plastics in food but you don't mind chewing loads of gum every day. This makes no sense to me. Unless you changed your habits now.
Don’t chew gum anymore anyways bigonial too wide but the gum I used had no Xilithol in it

This guy did the unbiased research that BPA, Xanestrogens and Atrazine are literally destroying amphibian testes and making biological male frogs female with ovaries. There was a test case of to frog brothers with one being exposed to atrazine while the other was normal, the one with atrazine despite being male grew ovaries and mated with his control brother, now thats fucked up. Totally in line with this increase in homo agenda.
Same with fish, reptiles and even in humans, guess what the company that manufactures the chemical did to him? threaten him and his wife and kids, conduct psops, stalk him hack emails and even in the leaked company notes they mention they want to get rid of him.

Guess what atrazine causes breast cancer via aromatase and the same company that makes atrazine also makes letrozole, which inhibits aromatase and is the biggest drug used to treat breast cancer. The same company that 'cures' your cancer is giving you cancer? and the guy who exposes this is being threatend by death and cutting all funding? nothing fishy..

The effects of this are much harsher on males than females. We are losing species at a rate faster than when the dinosaurs went extinct.....

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 7560, Incoming and 5 others
Thats good it lower competiton. And haven't you heard the meme younger people today look old

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and SubhumanCurrycel
Don’t chew gum anymore anyways bigonial too wide but the gum I used had no Xilithol in it
There's gum alternatives with no plastics in them and xylitol is just a natural sugar alcohol

• +1
Brutally behead all the Jews responsible for this and make sure that others will learn of this

There's gum alternatives with no plastics in them and xylitol is just a natural sugar alcohol
I don’t remember he specifics but I searched the ingredients of the brand I buy nothing negative came up so I went with it.
Don’t use it now tho my bigonial is too autistic

I had a chad pe teacher but he didn't give a fuck. was perfectly fine having us do the few cucked exercises we did with dogshit posture

• +1
I had a chad pe teacher but he didn't give a fuck. was perfectly fine having us do the few cucked exercises we did with dogshit posture
PE in liberal places is so fucking cucked
They push “inclusivity” to the point in which the fat fucks can participate.
No competition, no personal records, no motivation and the grades we got on PE had absolutely no merit and were not recognised as subjects that were approved by universities like biology, English and maths so most people dropped it anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
PE in liberal places is so fucking cucked
They push “inclusivity” to the point in which the fat fucks can participate.
No competition, no personal records, no motivation and the grades we got on PE had absolutely no merit and were not recognised as subjects that were approved by universities like biology, English and maths so most people dropped it anyways.
Well I always sucked at sports anyway