[Serious]

SplinterCel

SplinterCel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, jefferson, ChoSeungHui and 2 others
Attention! [Serious] Tag Notice

• Jokes, puns, and off-topic comments are not permitted in any comment, parent or child.
  • Parent comments that aren't from the target group will be removed, along with their child replies.
  • Report comments that violate these rules.
Posts that have few relevant answers within the first hour, and posts that are not appropriate for the [Serious] tag will be removed. Consider doing an AMA request instead.

Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy the discussion!

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Arkantos, RichardSpencel and 2 others

• Jokes, puns, and off-topic comments are not permitted in any comment, parent or child.
  • Parent comments that aren't from the target group will be removed, along with their child replies.
Posts that have few relevant answers within the first hour, and posts that are not appropriate for the [Serious] tag will be removed. Consider doing an AMA request instead.

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.
contact the moderators of this subreddit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Insomniac
Before I press play, does anyone wanna tell me what that's a video of?

:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Before I press play, does anyone wanna tell me what that's a video of?

That was based, but I hope you're not in Cuckstralia, they literally arrest people here for spreading the video.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel