Reactions: RiceCel1234, Deleted member 470, I'mme and 9 others
Fix your nose, eye area looks worse because of that

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Pex1992
ion

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
Are you still out of jail?
Yup currently on a bail ...btw how is ur sister to whom i raped and was thrown into the jail haha??

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: RiceCel1234, Mateusz74, ascension and 7 others
what is the point of this thread

• +1
Reactions: RemoveNormalfags
One eye seems slightly worse, or is that just me? You know the only way Taban. You could get fillers upper eyelid in the mean time make them more hooded.

NCT and horizontally narrow eyes fuck you up, it's over

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBoy and Steph4gr
One eye seems slightly worse, or is that just me? You know the only way Taban. You could get fillers upper eyelid in the mean time make them more hooded.
Yup maybe eyes on the right side look more bad comparatively
I dont have nct just eyes on the right side look nct coz of asymmetry
what is the point of this thread
Nothing...i just wanted to make a thread about my eye area
Is it only just coz of a crooked nose ??
I m still above average

Attachments

• 20200101_214639.jpg
    20200101_214639.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:
All you "need" is canthoplasty but your eye area is fine still

Yes you are above average. And keep the hair, I dig it.

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992
For some reason I think that hair makes you dirty I'd suggest a shorter one

Serial killef eyes tbh. If I was sitting next you on the train I would get off at the mext stop.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noped, Titbot, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 3 others
the hair halo is real

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SpearOfOrion and Steph4gr
the hair halo is real
Yup i get more attention from foids and even random people after i have grown out my hairs long and specially coz i have curly hairs
For some reason I think that hair makes you dirty I'd suggest a shorter one
Actually my hair haloes me ...although i also look good in a buzz cut
Yes you are above average. And keep the hair, I dig it.
Yup i love long hairs and its just coz of i like long hairs i feel like a lion with manes all around my face

fck man, wht is up with your eye area, its like your dead inside or something

maybe fat grafting and infraorbital rim implants and a canthopexy would help make your eye area less creepy.

its like your eyes are sunkin in or something.

• +1
fck man, wht is up with your eye area, its like your dead inside or something

maybe fat grafting and infraorbital rim implants and a canthopexy would help make your eye area less creepy.

its like your eyes are sunkin in or something.
Do i have deep set eyes ??
And secondly I cant even squint my eyes my brow ridge is so prominent that i look weird while squinting

Attachments

• 20200101_215454.jpg
    20200101_215454.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 64
I cant even squint my brow ridge is so prominent that i look weird while squinting
do you do something for your hair or is it like that naturally? Cuz I have disgusting nigger hair as you can see in my avi they are so dry and frizzy

• +1
do you do something for your hair or is it like that naturally? Cuz I have disgusting nigger hair as you can see in my avi they are so dry and frizzy
Yup my hairs look naturally this way as u r seeing... i just apply shampoo twice or thrice a week Nd on other days i just wet my hairs or dont touch them while taking a bath

But ur hair looks super frizzy and dry as if it lacks moisture and they are dead

You look like you have HIV or smth. Why are your eyes bloodshot

You look like you have HIV or smth. Why are your eyes bloodshot
I dont know sometimes my eyes look red maybe its due to tired ness or maybe my eyes are allergic to it

Yup my hairs look naturally this way as u r seeing... i just apply shampoo twice or thrice a week Nd on other days i just wet my hairs or dont touch them while taking a bath

But ur hair looks super frizzy and dry as if it lacks moisture and they are dead

if you fixed ur undereyes then ya it would hooded

btw whats your philtrum size?

The moment you start speaking with a girl she will dial quick the police number

• Hmm...

btw whats your philtrum size?
I dont know but my philtrum is not short although philtrum to chin ratio is 1:2 coz my chin is wide and big and projected
The moment you start speaking with a girl she will dial quick the police number
Lol if that was the case i wouldd have been in jail at this time lol but thats not the case ..i have slayed in my high school and college days but now my social contacts are lost and tension of my future and career has covered up everything and idont care anymore about slaying and girls although i still love attention from people and i come here for sometime to get rid of my depression although i will leave this site soon
I apply concealer for that although the results are not that much effective for dark circles...

Last edited:
you will never ascend just due to your aspie stare rapist pheno, and the fact that you're a dirty curry born and raised in curryland

your innate habits combined with environmental habits from india make sure you will never ascend

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Atem Rah, noped and Titbot
you will never ascend just due to your aspie stare rapist pheno, and the fact that you're a dirty curry born and raised in curryland

your innate habits combined with environmental habits from india make sure you will never ascend
Didnt read whatever u wrote i just saw ur name on my thread and i knew something negative is coming from ur side ...plus shitbot laughing or giving a thumbs up reaction to that post coz he is a bloody jealous manlet cunt so its better to ignore thay post so i dont care for ur useless posts paki chutiye lol

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, Rift and noped
  • +1
I have a bad eye area...
i wish i had a good eye area ideally with my good lower third

Your problem is not your eyes, its your nose and philtrum.

Your problem is not your eyes, its your nose and philtrum.
Can i move my hairs back so my forehead is visible so the whole attention doesnt go to the philtrum

I have a bad eye area...
i wish i had a good eye area ideally with my good lower third

One side of face is actually caved into your skull, causing eye and nose asymmetry. It's underdeveloped/bad tongue flexibility.

One side of the tongue is actually not pushing on the palate, while the other side is, creating this distorted look.

Practice some tongue mobility exercises, and possibly consider some surgery/ortho to correct this issue.

• +1
One side of face is actually caved into your skull, causing eye and nose asymmetry. It's underdeveloped/bad tongue flexibility.

One side of the tongue is actually not pushing on the palate, while the other side is, creating this distorted look.

Practice some tongue mobility exercises, and possibly consider some surgery/ortho to correct this issue.
But now currently my tongue position is neutral on the roof of the mouth

Get MSE brother; fuck implants, fillers, grafts, and everything else

• +1
Can i move my hairs back so my forehead is visible so the whole attention doesnt go to the philtrum

You would be fixing the symptom, and not the actual issue at hand. It would help though.

You have a strong lower third. How's your head shape? If you got shorter hair, you could go for a more "dominant" / "aggressive" look.

You can't pull of pretty boy game with asymmetry though, if thats what you are after. At least until you get it fixed.

You would be fixing the symptom, and not the actual issue at hand. It would help though.

You have a strong lower third. How's your head shape? If you got shorter hair, you could go for a more "dominant" / "aggressive" look.

You can't pull of pretty boy game with asymmetry though, if thats what you are after. At least until you get it fixed.
This is me when i had short hairs

Attachments

• 26775-1064a3165284349213a68581f17a932d.jpg
    26775-1064a3165284349213a68581f17a932d.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 13
  • 26781-a7f6f384d2812918c384f6d4a86dc311.jpg
    26781-a7f6f384d2812918c384f6d4a86dc311.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 15
  • 26777-fc80f9fd0ec74b021a1ca00d50bcc678.jpg
    26777-fc80f9fd0ec74b021a1ca00d50bcc678.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 17
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
This is me when i had short hairs

Ok your big three issues are: Coloring, Eyes, Nose.

Some hair ideas for your phenotype, the second option might be better. Don't completely make your hair straight, but reduce the curls.

Your skin also kind of fallos you as well. You are too pasty. Go outside more. The point is to make contrast, to highlight your good features.

199ecf3f7b9b00e7d9338db82e87ba9a
673af5d417a26e9b9d0d79c14335169c

What's your bf %? Puffiness and fat is taking away from your structure. Also re-evaluate your diet and see if you are consuming too much salt, to reduce bloat.

----

Eyes are also Important, reduce your dark circles with treatments, there is a bunch information on eye care. Your dark circles make your eyes look bad.

• +1
you have a permanent sad low trust face, and rapist pheno, and you buy your clothes from indian ross.

and you are born and raised in india.

just arranged marry a 1/10 smelly obese hairy bhabi auntie and shit out some oily kids and call it a day

• JFL
Reactions: Atem Rah
Ok your big three issues are: Coloring, Eyes, Nose.

Some hair ideas for your phenotype, the second option might be better. Don't completely make your hair straight, but reduce the curls.

Your skin also kind of fallos you as well. You are too pasty. Go outside more. The point is to make contrast, to highlight your good features.

View attachment 212837View attachment 212838

What's your bf %? Puffiness and fat is taking away from your structure. Also re-evaluate your diet and see if you are consuming too much salt, to reduce bloat.

----

Eyes are also Important, reduce your dark circles with treatments, there is a bunch information on eye care. Your dark circles make your eyes look bad.
What about philtrum that u pointed out .. ???and isnt pale fair skin actually good and india is actually quite hot so i naturally get tanned when i go out although i apply sun screen twice a day so it may bloack uv rays

What about philtrum that u pointed out .. ???and isnt pale fair skin actually good and india is actually quite hot so i naturally get tanned when i go out although i apply sun screen twice a day so it may bloack uv rays

Fair skin is good, but too much of anything will fuck you over.

Being pasty is bad if you don't have the right coloring. Especially for your phenotype. You need balance.

What do you look like tanned?

Fair skin is good, but too much of anything will fuck you over.

Being pasty is bad if you don't have the right coloring. Especially for your phenotype. You need balance.

What do you look like tanned?
I actually havent seen that exactly i just usually take a bath ,shave my beards daily and after that apply sun screen and
Apply retino A and moisturizer before going to bed at night

Bro I can't lie you look 100x better with short hair
Then whats the reason random foids stare at me and smile when they see me on the streets and also get complements from people ...is it coz of curly hairs look unique and foids love it
it’s low sentience narcyness in it’s purest form
Whats so narcy about this thread ??

Then whats the reason random foids stare at me and smile when they see me on the streets and also get complements from people ...is it coz of curly hairs look unique and foids love it

Idk man maybe next time a foid smiles at you just ask her why. Maybe show her pics of you with short hair and ask which is better. You will get better answers than the ones you're getting here, its foids who decide what is attractive or not, not PSLers

T
Idk man maybe next time a foid smiles at you just ask her why. Maybe show her pics of you with short hair and ask which is better. You will get better answers than the ones you're getting here, its foids who decide what is attractive or not, not PSLers
Thats the reason with short hair i used to get attention but not that much as with long hair ...but most psl users say me to cut the hairs
Maybe most women love curly hairs and psl users dont ...most psl users here love straight hairs