Seriously considering dropping out of uni to get a trade

alcoholicToad

alcoholicToad

Bronze
I’m 19 and just started a diploma in IT course at a university in Australia, there are barely any foids in the class and the demographic is purely just a mix of high BF% incels and high IQ Asians.

A lot of the people in the class are also considerably older than me, so I don’t know what the actual fuck I’m supposed to have in common with them.

The main issue too is probably the fact I have 0 interest in IT, I just can’t be fucked at all. I haven’t done any work in a week and it doesn’t help many of the classes are virtual.

Considering I have ADHD, virtually no discipline and a doomer mindset at this point, I’m probably gonna drop out soon and start an apprenticeship of some kind (electrician or plumber).

Good decision?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FutureChadronelite and jué
Listen to me. The only thing you should be worried in life as a man is to get as good looking as possible
Will staying at uni help you get better looks?
Yes: stay at uni
No: drop

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Nick.Harte, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
I’m 19 and just started a diploma in IT course at a university in Australia, there are barely any foids in the class and the demographic is purely just a mix of high BF% incels and high IQ Asians.

A lot of the people in the class are also considerably older than me, so I don’t know what the actual fuck I’m supposed to have in common with them.

The main issue too is probably the fact I have 0 interest in IT, I just can’t be fucked at all. I haven’t done any work in a week and it doesn’t help many of the classes are virtual.

Considering I have ADHD, virtually no discipline and a doomer mindset at this point, I’m probably gonna drop out soon and start an apprenticeship of some kind (electrician or plumber).

Good decision?
Your focus should be money and then after saving up for a year go on a global slay tour in your geo maxxed countries

I would get surgeries prior and do your steroid cycle before surgeries so you build muscle nuclei bank.

Don't delay making money. Your goal should be to make as much money with the least studying

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and Maalik

Good decision?
Dude i did a course like that everybody was a 40 year old rinsed prune with deadened soulless eyes and nobody said a word in any lesson except when spoken to. We didn't even talk to each other.
I realised then I was built for greater things :feelshah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and alcoholicToad
Over for Asians like me

Even 19 year old ADHDcels don't wanna be cool

IT, Electrician and Plumber are all the same class of job

THe thing with IT though is you set yourelf up very comfortably to take expeditions into other fields of computer science and A.I

Whereas the path for electricians and plumbers is basically closed since civil engineering regulations are so strict. They are degree only but an ITcel can end up getting a decent job in any compsci field provided he has the projects and experience

Your focus should be money and then after saving up for a year go on a global slay tour in your geo maxxed countries
This is such a soulless .org fantasy. You don't really need to go anywhere

i realised all people behave roughly the same. As long as you look good, feel good and talk good you'll build a happy life for yourself anywhere no need for geomax copes

• Hmm...
Reactions: AscensionMan98
Dude i did a course like that everybody was a 40 year old rinsed prune with deadened soulless eyes and nobody said a word in any lesson except when spoken to. We didn't even talk to each other.
I realised then I was built for greater things :feelshah:
Damn, feels good to know someone can relate

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
This is such a soulless .org fantasy. You don't really need to go anywhere

i realised all people behave roughly the same. As long as you look good, feel good and talk good you'll build a happy life for yourself anywhere no need for geomax copes
Yeah I don’t know what the actual fuck this guy is talking about, slaying some foreign pussy is gonna get boring real quick.

• JFL
Reactions: Maalik

Good decision?
Yes, go to Tafe and become a Electrician, then after getting your certificate and License you can work for yourself/ be self-employed. There are good pro's to being in a trade, but also con's.

• +1
Reactions: alcoholicToad
go work in the mines

Yes, go to Tafe and become an Electrician, then after getting your certificate and License you can work for yourself/ be self-employed. There are good pro's to being in a trade, but also con's.
I honestly just like the idea of work-life being separate from home-life, that’s something you just don’t get with uni (especially in STEM)

I honestly just like the idea of work-life being separate from home-life, that’s something you just don’t get with uni (especially in STEM)
The thing is, with being a tradie the best benefit is being your own boss, you don't need to be submissive or obedient to a boss who is milking you out to make him earn millions of dollars. That is pride, and if you don't' keep it, you lose all your soul.

• +1
If you both don't like it and are bad at it then it's probably best to switch yeah. Ideally you should have at least one of the 2 for STEM degrees

• +1
The thing is, with being a tradie the best benefit is being your own boss, you don't need to be submissive or obedient to a boss who is milking you out to make him earn millions of dollars. That is pride, and if you don't' keep it, you lose all your soul.
Yeah that’s fucking sick, you also avoid all of the debt associated with uni

I think it’d be good for me to build discipline too, it’s a very structured environment.

If you both don't like it and are bad at it then it's probably best to switch yeah. Ideally you should have at least one of the 2 for STEM degrees
I just can’t be fucked tbh, I have the intelligence though, but not enough that I’d be able to get away with being lazy

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
Yeah that’s fucking sick, you also avoid all of the debt associated with uni

I think it’d be good for me to build discipline too, it’s a very structured environment.
The hex debt is a con too but the main con is that a piece of paper that defines who you are, is immoral and a tragedy.

• +1
The hex debt is a con too but the main con is that a piece of paper that defines who you are, is immoral and a tragedy.
I like the idea of working from the start, with uni you don’t really know what it’s gonna be like working in IT for the rest of your life.

You know what I mean? Like studying and actually working in an office are different things.

I like the idea of working from the start, with uni you don’t really know what it’s gonna be like working in IT for the rest of your life.

You know what I mean? Like studying and actually working in an office are different things.
One is more theory and the other is practical, in my opinion the theory jobs should be for women since its low impact which is why they succeed and high impact jobs such as tradies are meant for men.

Good decision?
Adhd is absolute cope, but yes something more practical is better for adhdcels.
You need to network in trade school, have close relation wirh kids your age.
Become an apprentice for 1 year, work 1 more year. Then start your own company.

Adhd is absolute cope, but yes something more practical is better for adhdcels.
You need to network in trade school, have close relation wirh kids your age.
Become an apprentice for 1 year, work 1 more year. Then start your own company.
I think my case is legit, I had severe birthing complications. I thought it was cope too for the longest time but there are some people, a minority that actually have it.

What do you mean network?

1k posts in a week, should tell me enough..
Listen to me. The only thing you should be worried in life as a man is to get as good looking as possible
Will staying at uni help you get better looks?
Yes: stay at uni
No: drop

Good decision?
are you retarded

take advantage of uni party culture, go out have a good time. uni is a 3-4 year long orgy & has huge social ascension potential

are you retarded

take advantage of uni party culture, go out have a good time. uni is a 3-4 year long orgy & has huge social ascension potential
bro? The course is full of incels, no one cares to have any fun, all they wanna do is study their bullshit computer systems.

study or rot, those are the two options (if I choose to stay in the course)

bro? The course is full of incels, no one cares to have any fun, all they wanna do is study their bullshit computer systems.

study or rot, those are the two options (if I choose to stay in the course)
fuck your course. go to the club and meet foids doing retard degrees like Sociology. Get on dating apps like Hinge

I am on engineering and can still reliably fuck thanks to nightclubs and tinder

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
One is more theory and the other is practical, in my opinion the theory jobs should be for women since its low impact which is why they succeed and high impact jobs such as tradies are meant for men.
I can’t lie I am immature as fuck for my age, like I make a lot of irresponsible decisions.

Would an apprenticeship help with this? I can’t even bring myself to complete a university course that I signed up for.

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
I can’t lie I am immature as fuck for my age, like I make a lot of irresponsible decisions.

Would an apprenticeship help with this? I can’t even bring myself to complete a university course that I signed up for.
If you cant self study ur self then dont go uni, because its not like high school where the teachers care about you and actually motivate you, encourage you, push you, and help you while in UNI your on your own literally.

• +1
If you cant self study ur self then dont go uni, because its not like high school where the teachers care about you and actually motivate you, encourage you, push you, and help you while in UNI your on your own literally.
Yeah bro deadset, an apprenticeship is my only option at this point.

Yeah bro deadset, an apprenticeship is my only option at this point
Working in trade is good, I have my own self interest and its you build serious boomer tier strength that a gymcel no matter natural or not can replicate.

Good decision?
Harsh reality is that you will face this everywhere as a zoomer. The average age of most western is almost 40, it doesnt matter where you go or what you do, you're generally not going to be surrounded by your own age demographic, let alone young women

Harsh reality is that you will face this everywhere as a zoomer. The average age of most western is almost 40, it doesnt matter where you go or what you do, you're generally not going to be surrounded by your own age demographic, let alone young women
I’ve noticed this too man, where the fuck are the people my own age? It’s crazy