Seriously considering taking ritalin

INB

INB

Bronze
My academic life just started but it has all the components to start going downhill, any person here with experience regarding ritalin + studying?

i’ve been on vyvanse and adderall. cant recommend them enough

Ritalin is a looksmin

Fr? When did you started taking them and how much you feel you have improved since?
like a year ago. i only take them when needed so i don’t build a tolerance but you will feel like the thing ur studying is the most interesting thing you have ever looked at.

• Love it
Reactions: INB
my advice before relying on substances is to have the three pillars of life down

sleep
sleep 7-9 hours a day, go to sleep at the same time every night and wake up at the same time every day. if you go to sleep later you still need to wake up at the same time you have decided to wake up the rest of the days

diet
don't consume goyslop (including drinks) and don't do drugs all the time

exercise
ideally get a gym schedule down and follow it religiously. if you don't have the time or you're too lazy for this just go on walks for at least 15 minutes everyday, don't just sit inside all day

if you have these three fundamental things down you will notice a huge improvement in both mental and physical health, which will inherently boost the competence when taking in information and keeping it stuck in your brain.

substances can do wonders but you can't build a house on sand!

• Love it
like a year ago. i only take them when needed so i don’t build a tolerance but you will feel like the thing ur studying is the most interesting thing you have ever looked at.
vyvanse mogs blud

my advice before relying on substances is to have the three pillars of life down

sleep
sleep 7-9 hours a day, go to sleep at the same time every night and wake up at the same time every day. if you go to sleep later you still need to wake up at the same time you have decided to wake up the rest of the days

diet
don't consume goyslop (including drinks) and don't do drugs all the time

exercise
ideally get a gym schedule down and follow it religiously. if you don't have the time or you're too lazy for this just go on walks for at least 15 minutes everyday, don't just sit inside all day

if you have these three fundamental things down you will notice a huge improvement in both mental and physical health, which will inherently boost the competence when taking in information and keeping it stuck in your brain.

substances can do wonders but you can't build a house on sand!
Goated reply thanks G

• +1
Reactions: dad
Goated reply thanks G
i've always been book smart and gotten good grades but having my routines down truly ascended me so hard in every aspect of life, wish you all the good grades and scores you can get inb!

• Love it
My academic life just started but it has all the components to start going downhill, any person here with experience regarding ritalin + studying?
Try modafinil first and see if that does something

Concerta mogs.