Seriously, does staring at a screen all day atrophy eye muscles and make them bulge out slightly?

Deleted member 11770

Deleted member 11770

Zephir
Apart from bloat, I think all this staring at phones and monitors for 10 hours a day might fuck up the eyes, maybe looking more at objects far back will improve muscle tone overtime?

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Solution
Deleted member 12669
Just blink more, people tend to blink less when on a computer which can lead to eyestrain. Take a few breaks from the screen as well and don't sit in the dark with the brightness up all the way like an autist.

Mark my post as a solution, thanks
Computer Eye Strain

Studies have shown that people who use a computer or other digital screen for prolonged amounts of time tend to blink less. This can lead to computer eye strain, a condition that can cause fatigue and eye swelling.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11770
Computer Eye Strain

Studies have shown that people who use a computer or other digital screen for prolonged amounts of time tend to blink less. This can lead to computer eye strain, a condition that can cause fatigue and eye swelling.
Damn bro

Just blink more, people tend to blink less when on a computer which can lead to eyestrain. Take a few breaks from the screen as well and don't sit in the dark with the brightness up all the way like an autist.

Mark my post as a solution, thanks

Solution

Users who are viewing this thread

Back