Seriously, how to get this body card? I'm 59 kg, 5'9, but growing

P

Prisms7

Iron
Screenshot 2024 05 31 at 35005AM

Seriously, how does one go from Twig to this, I will eat down a whole house if I have to, drop routines too

• JFL
Reactions: Aero
His biggest muscles are Triceps, Forearms and Legs imo, you should close grip bench press, spam skull crushers and do a good amount of squats

if you have to ask such a question just know that it will never happen

His biggest muscles are Triceps, Forearms and Legs imo, you should close grip bench press, spam skull crushers and do a good amount of squats
not optimal could get better results much faster with better exercises

I know but those are pretty easy exercises to start off getting stronger since OP seems to be new to the gym

I know but those are pretty easy exercises to start off getting stronger since OP seems to be new to the gym
op is delusional
prob one of those new resolution niggas if he truly wants to achieve that i suggest op dms me i have tons of paid programs

Yeah relatively new, 6 months

Is the one u sent me optimal? Iโ€™m boutta start it today btw

op is delusional
prob one of those new resolution niggas if he truly wants to achieve that i suggest op dms me i have tons of paid programs
tbf everything he needs to know to get the better results are here on this forum, also it was already confirmed that as a natty the only muscles you should spam train are delts, upper chest and back, that if you want to get the highest rated physique voted by women

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Prisms7
I've just been coolcicada's aesthetic maxxing for the past few months

Did you get this shit from his onlyfans or something what the fuck is this faggot picture

Did you get this shit from his onlyfans or something what the fuck is this faggot picture
Insta. he is indeed a faggot, but someone ran tinder and he's chad level tinder (more than most tyrones and chads) with women

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 72630
mirin @IRL_Reject faggot detector

Is the one u sent me optimal? Iโ€™m boutta start it today btw
it's a good split and it has done wonders for me only thing id change on it tbh is to switch a lot of exercises from barbell/dbells to machines.

also shouldve added to track everything you do, every progress you make.

I might make a newer version soon updated with the new things I know

• Love it
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
it's a good split and it has done wonders for me only thing id change on it tbh is to switch a lot of exercises from barbell/dbells to machines.

also shouldve added to track everything you do, every progress you make.

I might make a newer version soon updated with the new things I know
Iโ€™m reading it rn only thing thats gonna suck is iโ€™m gonna have to find a bunch of movement variants for the pully machines

tbf everything he needs to know to get the better results are here on this forum, also it was already confirmed that as a natty the only muscles you should spam train are delts, upper chest and back, that if you want to get the highest rated physique voted by women
if you the want highest rated physique voted by women you should get yourself a nice pair of wide and solid clavicles

totally useless to work quads when it makes your waist look smaller right ??? smh !

Iโ€™m reading it rn only thing thats gonna suck is iโ€™m gonna have to find a bunch of movement variants for the pully machines
what time is it for u ?
i might give u a few variations if u want im working rn prob later

• +1
Reactions: Prisms7
if you the want highest rated physique voted by women you should get yourself a nice pair of wide and solid clavicles

totally useless to work quads when it makes your waist look smaller right ??? smh !
Yeah but clavicle lenghtening surgery is stupid as fuck unless you have a little kid's frame, also it's not only clavicles, it's also scapulas, but by training the delts and the back you can kind of shape up a better looking frame

• Love it
tbf there are a few things that i disagree with on the program it's really strength focused if thats what you're seeking thats fine
but ill def make one more aesthetic based

Yeah but clavicle lenghtening surgery is stupid as fuck unless you have a little kid's frame, also it's not only clavicles, it's also scapulas, but by training the delts and the back you can kind of shape up a better looking frame
oh i wasnt referring to surgery i was jestering about simply being born with good genes

• +1
and ik but legs are underrated and theyve helped a lot of people framescend but you will never see anyone preach about that on this broscience filled forum

tbf there are a few things that i disagree with on the program it's really strength focused if thats what you're seeking thats fine
but ill def make one more aesthetic based
Oh i want an aesthetic one

Whats exactly the difference? What is there to change

Do yk any similar movement for lat pulldowns? I might do dumbell row instead

oh i wasnt referring to surgery i was jestering about simply being born with good genes
Oh i see, yeah, physique is mostly determined by genes i agree, it's basically built only by height and clavicles + scapulas.

It's funny to see guys who look like twigs trying to get a better physique knowing that someone who never trained in their whole life but is tall with good frame moggs a twin manlet gymcel to oblivion.

LL Surgery + Shoe lifts + Test maxxing for clavicle growth is far better than tryharding on the gym

Oh i see, yeah, physique is mostly determined by genes i agree, it's basically built only by height and clavicles + scapulas.

It's funny to see guys who look like twigs trying to get a better physique knowing that someone who never trained in their whole life but is tall with good frame moggs a twin manlet gymcel to oblivion.

LL Surgery + Shoe lifts + Test maxxing for clavicle growth is far better than tryharding on the gym
LL + Shoe Lifts would make me like 6'5, Not sure if I want to be cripple for 2 years though, I'm academic maxxing right now so it might be best to do it now if I will ever do it, since there's a non-zero amount of real cripples here, actually quite a lot, I'd just fit right in

LL + Shoe Lifts would make me like 6'5, Not sure if I want to be cripple for 2 years though, I'm academic maxxing right now so it might be best to do it now if I will ever do it
Then testmaxx with steroids, it has more benefits than drawbacks, physically and mentally

framewise yes.

but aesthetic (with muscle mass) no. anyone can achieve an aesthetic physique
That if you exclude deformed people of course, but what about guys who have klinefelters?

That if you exclude deformed people of course, but what about guys who have klinefelters?
thats like one dude on 500, they could rope nobody would notice

mostly movements and aa higher volume id say

lat pulldowns could be EASILY replaced with a machine lat pullover.
dumbbell row could be replaced with a low row machine

lat pulldowns could be EASILY replaced with a machine lat pullover.
dumbbell row could be replaced with a low row machine
I only have dumbels barbell and and squat/bench rack so im kinda fucked

I only have dumbels barbell and and squat/bench rack so im kinda fucked
hm then use the program man its gonna be a lot of compounds movements so you're gonna have a more harmonious physique ur not fucked

hm then use the program man its gonna be a lot of compounds movements so you're gonna have a more harmonious physique ur not fucked
Yeah

So far i replaced the lat pull down with barebell rows and the unilateral shit with unilateral dumbell rows

Yeah

So far i replaced the lat pull down with barebell rows and the unilateral shit with unilateral dumbell rows
thats good just make sure you track what you do.
start at a 8-12 rep range, once you hit 12 load more to make you do 8 rep max rinse and repeat and always track your progress,

gaining 1 rep every week is hell of a good improvement

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
thats good just make sure you track what you do.
start at a 8-12 rep range, once you hit 12 load more to make you do 8 rep max rinse and repeat and always track your progress,

gaining 1 rep every week is hell of a good improvement
Uh oh how to replace leg extension and leg curl super set?

just rope and pray to physique god david laid to reincarnate with mogger body genetics

Years of consistent gymcelling.
Or months of consistent roiding + gymcelling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back