Seriously I have to stop coping with short hair

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
Since the day I cut it short,people are assholes to me,they treat me like a piece of shit,compared to back when I had it long they treated me like gold even though I was mentally the same. I can't take any good selfies with it either. One of the biggest problems I have done in my life is cutting my Severus Snape alike long hair ded srs.

Same with me but with skin. If I just put the retin-a on by itself It makes my skin look beautiful. But I'm always trying to complicate it by adding extra things and I fuck up the momentum today my skin looked like shit because I put 3 things on my face last night and it washed off the retin-a.

I also got my hair cut short recently and people have been treating me differently. Long hair or death. My sister was begging me to cut it short and said that looks the best and now she doesn't acknowledge me. 2 days ago she was cooking me lunch for free and now she's a dickhead to me. Just fuck women no matter how convincing they sound they don't know shit about men's looks.

It really sucks how fragile good-looks are.