in the 7 range- ryan gosling looksmatch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pendejo and Deleted member 1680
subhuman incel if it were male

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incelslayer01 and Redrighthand
Would fuck only if she does all the giving and desire to be treated like garbage in return.

Would look good with a ton of fakeup

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
what do you think this woman will think if she randomly googles her Instagram and sees she has been selected to be rated on an incel forum

what do you think this woman will think if she randomly googles her Instagram and sees she has been selected to be rated on an incel forum
Paula Gamelo, if you read this, remember my words: long midface+retruded jaws and infraorbital rims+negative canthal tilt, you look like utter shit, your looksmatched male dies as a virgin

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, MD_Hopeful69, crmsxg and 3 others
Paula Gamelo, if you read this, remember my words: long midface+retruded jaws and infraorbital rims+negative canthal tilt, you look like utter shit, your looksmatched male dies as a virgin
she has 99 problems but a long midface ain't one

this is by no means a long midface, she unattractive because of other things. btw her eyes are wide and her nose is short, it's just the philtrum that's long

Someone with a IG account link that thread in her comments and crush her self-image

• JFL
Reactions: Redrighthand
Looks like this gay guy that tried to fuck me,two months ago.

Gets mogged here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
Bad face. 4/10