Seriously, why does every SEA country seethe, envy and fear the Vietnamese Master Race nation?

D

Deleted member 16960

Rope nigger

Singaporean chink admitted the superiority of the Vietnamese race:

They (the Vietnamese) were filled with their own importance, and prided themselves as the Prussians of Southeast Asia. True, they had suffered, taken all the punishment that American technology had inflicted on them, and through sheer endurance, defeated the Americans. They were confident they could beat any other power in the world, even China, if it interfered with Vietnam. For us, the puny states of Southeast Asia, they had nothing but contempt.” - Lee Kuan Yew, Prime Minister of Singapore, From Third World to First

Since the war between two started at 18th century, Siam had only won one direct conflict, with the others were all indecisive or Siamese defeats to the Vietnam, manifested the theory of Vietnamese aggression and imperialism on Thai people

Lmao Lol GIF
Chappelles Show Lol GIF
Finding Nemo Lol GIF

TOTS?????????

How can one cope with being non Kinh?????

@StreegeReturn @FailedNormieManlet

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chaddyboi66, AscensionMan98, ROTTING and 4 others
u weird bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Earth Dollar, Pharmaceutic, ROTTING and 2 others
Brutal
Only honorary Kinhs like @Octillionaire will benefit from this halo
:Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING and FailedNormieManlet
what do vietnamese think of india

The only reason vietnam mogs the rest of SEA is thanks to the Han Chinese blood. Be thankful superior Chinese blood is within ur borders Vietcong.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16960
The only reason vietnam mogs the rest of SEA is thanks to the Han Chinese blood. Be thankful superior Chinese blood is within ur borders Vietcong.
korean gooks have the most chinese blood in them
both slit eyed chinks

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 16960
View attachment 1901945
View attachment 1901947View attachment 1901948
View attachment 1901950
View attachment 1901951
View attachment 1901955View attachment 1901956
View attachment 1901959View attachment 1901960View attachment 1901961

They (the Vietnamese) were filled with their own importance, and prided themselves as the Prussians of Southeast Asia. True, they had suffered, taken all the punishment that American technology had inflicted on them, and through sheer endurance, defeated the Americans. They were confident they could beat any other power in the world, even China, if it interfered with Vietnam. For us, the puny states of Southeast Asia, they had nothing but contempt.” - Lee Kuan Yew, Prime Minister of Singapore, From Third World to First

View attachment 1901964

Since the war between two started at 18th century, Siam had only won one direct conflict, with the others were all indecisive or Siamese defeats to the Vietnam, manifested the theory of Vietnamese aggression and imperialism on Thai people

Lmao Lol GIF
Chappelles Show Lol GIF
Finding Nemo Lol GIF

TOTS?????????

I wish i was kinh tbh

• Love it
I have one Vietnamese friend, could pass as Korean. He is dating a white girl.

• Woah
what do vietnamese think of india
Due to political reasons, they think fondly of India since Pakistan has ties with China. It’s all geopolitics. I’m sure Vietnamese would rather befriend Pakistanis though.

• Woah
korean gooks have the most chinese blood in them
both slit eyed chinks
Just be thankful vietcong have some northern asian blood

• Hmm...
Not fully
whats not fully you fucking retard
vietnamese refer to north vietnamese (standard vietnamese)
vietnamese civilization originated in red river delta of northern region of vietnam
only south vietnamese monkeys are mixed with sea blood, they are not vietnamse

• JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
whats not fully you fucking retard
vietnamese refer to north vietnamese (standard vietnamese)
vietnamese civilization originated in red river delta of northern region of vietnam
only south vietnamese monkeys are mixed with sea blood, they are not vietnamse
Sure, but thats half of ur country

• Hmm...
op why are you coping
everyone and their grandma knows the entirety of asia bows down to the filipino master race

Sure, but thats half of ur country
just like theres white american black american asian american
technically they are all americans, have same nationality and speak same language, but different races, just like north vietnamese and south vietnamese
when talking about average american people would expect a white american, since they are considered the "standard american"
When talking about Vietnamese, it is referred to North vietnamese, which is the "standard" Vietnamese

They were Chinas bitch for like 1200 years though lmfao

• Hmm...
I like Vietnam though great country non cucked and hot women too

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
They were Chinas bitch for like 1200 years though lmfao
Vietnamese raped chinks
its just people couldnt tell asians apart at that time

Vietnamese raped chinks
its just people couldnt tell asians apart at that time
People still cant tell asians apart atleast i cant tell a vietnamese or korean or chinese apart.

• So Sad
View attachment 1901945
View attachment 1901947View attachment 1901948
View attachment 1901950
View attachment 1901951
View attachment 1901955View attachment 1901956
View attachment 1901959View attachment 1901960View attachment 1901961

View attachment 1901964

Lmao Lol GIF
Chappelles Show Lol GIF
Finding Nemo Lol GIF

TOTS?????????

How many vietnamese foids can I buy for 14000000000 vietnamese dongs if I decided to sell all my assets?

• +1
Reactions: Loki
  • JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING and Niklaus Mikaelson
@Vietnam
At least jestermaxx in front of actual women instead of acting like a retard for losers on this forum. It's truly over for u

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
@Vietnam
At least jestermaxx in front of actual women instead of acting like a retard for losers on this forum. It's truly over for u
youre a fucking subhuman slit eyed gook
i already posted thread where i went on omgele and had med/nordic/slav girls simping for me

youre a fucking subhuman slit eyed gook
i already posted thread where i went on omgele and had med/nordic/slav girls simping for me
Congrats?

Aren't vietnamese just discount East Asians? Why would anyone wanna be southeast asian instead of east Asian, I don't see any upsides. East Asians are lighter, taller, have longer/better histories and more halo.

Aren't vietnamese just discount East Asians? Why would anyone wanna be southeast asian instead of east Asian, I don't see any upsides. East Asians are lighter, taller, have longer/better histories and more halo.
youre a somalian monkey
gtfo my thread

Bud u need new hobbies. Quit racebait text wall posting on forums. Most people didn't even read all that ffs

I'm right and you have no argument against the shit I say lol.
i wont waste my precious fair skinned master race time arguing with the poorest nigger slave in africa

i wont waste my precious fair skinned master race time arguing with the poorest nigger slave in africa
If you measure worth in the fairness of skin than vietnam is mogged hard by east asia and northern europe.

I love these threads @Vietnam . Gotta put the Japanese and Thai cucks in place.

• Love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back