It is what it is
CB2DE066 E8E0 4F7C BE87 5C40CAA626C7

mirin hard

Nobody cares about frame anyway.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: BigChinHispanic, Moggy, didntreadlol and 4 others
Oml this dudes head doesn’t fit his body at all talk about a fucking peanut head

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4087, Deleted member 6427, Danish_Retard and 2 others
fucking superhuman god, 1/1000000 frame

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 6427 and 1 other person
his frame is overkill for his small skull

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206 and Deleted member 6427
Lol are you joking? Frame is really important.

It certainly is the most important factor for general bodybuilding aesthetics, and in my gym people with larger frames are well noticed, but it isn't something really essential. My frame is absolute shit and so are my hips and I still get complements about my physique by both men and women. It's the same as the debate between alien looking chad and high appeal plain chad. Sometimes people gravitate to what's high appeal, you don't need to have a wide wide frame, but a mainly toned and low body fat body is enough for most girls.

• JFL
Reactions: Moggy
peanut head.

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
Legend, great frame

It certainly is the most important factor for general bodybuilding aesthetics, and in my gym people with larger frames are well noticed, but it isn't something really essential. My frame is absolute shit and so are my hips and I still get complements about my physique by both men and women. It's the same as the debate between alien looking chad and high appeal plain chad. Sometimes people gravitate to what's high appeal, you don't need to have a wide wide frame, but a mainly toned and low body fat body is enough for most girls.
Yeah, you can get compliments here and there, but in reality frame is so important for SMV. Wide shoulders are more important than anything else apart from height and face.
Untrained Chad vs Gym-maxxed Incel | Involuntary Celibacy / Incel ...

• +1
Reactions: BigChinHispanic and Subhuman Philtrum
Yeah, you can get compliments here and there, but in reality frame is so important for SMV. Wide shoulders are more important than anything else apart from height and face.

Even though is a nice bonus nobody here got laid more just because they have a wide frame.

Even though is a nice bonus nobody here got laid more just because they have a wide frame.
Nope, tall guy can't get laid either just because of his height if his face and body is shit etc. Doesn't still mean women don't like height.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
you get a frame thats too big and a small/scrawny skull ull look comical though. There's a notable example on this site but I cant remember his @
this is him

Nope, tall guy can't get laid either just because of his height if his face and body is shit etc. Doesn't still mean women don't like height.

Whatever you wanna believe dude, from my experience most women find a large frame somewhat unsettling and actually prefer more square torso shapes. Just look at the greek ideals, almost none of them have an extremely wide frame but instead a more square one.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 4310 and BigBiceps

This is precisely the reason why i don't gymcel. If you don't have an ectomorph frame do not even bother. The best we can do is leanmaxxing like Brad Pitt in fight club .

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Whatever you wanna believe dude, from my experience most women find a large frame somewhat unsettling and actually prefer more square torso shapes. Just look at the greek ideals, almost none of them have an extremely wide frame but instead a more square one.
Bullshit. Greek frames were such, because they were local athletes like runners. They didn't do any bodybuilding exercises. Greek statues are not ideal or do you think their small dicks are ideal too?

Flacid penis length mean nothing, only erect means. Believe what you wanna believe women don't care about that as much you think they do.

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, SpearOfOrion and Hero of the Imperium
Black jojo character irl

you retard the image on the far right is a guy holding a heavy ass weight down which makes him frame look like shit but it isnt its just cuty out of the pic fucking nonlifters

you retard the image on the far right is a guy holding a heavy ass weight down which makes him frame look like shit but it isnt its just cuty out of the pic fucking nonlifters
keep coping retard

To all the newcels/greycels: This is what we call "cope" on this forum.

Lol I know, I've seen the picture. It's still horrible frame, absolute shit tier. And remember, it's just a meme

keep coping retard
you fucking idiot this is the same guy with the supposed "shit frame"
JsvXArgQoUWAEeDPrB4SADl72eJkfbmt4t8yenImKBVvK0kTmF0xjctABnaLJIm9
here take a look at this post fucking nonlifting retards

you could stand two of me side by side behind him and you wouldnt see either of us.

jfl @ my frame.

To all the newcels/greycels: This is what we call "cope" on this forum.
LMAO ok fag. I've known about the BP since 2016 when you were still sucking on your mom's titties.

Just an example of why frame doesn't matter:

transt44_b.jpg

Zyzz had no insane frame and still manages to look better than 99% of this forum. You can compensate with overall mass in the shoulder and bacl region.
I actually go out and talk to girls and none, not even once mentioned frame.
YOU KEEP COPING.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Moggy
LMAO ok fag. I've known about the BP since 2016 when you were still sucking on your mom's titties.

Just an example of why frame doesn't matter:
View attachment 404192
transt44_b.jpg

Zyzz had no insane frame and still manages to look better than 99% of this forum. You can compensate with overall mass in the shoulder and bacl region.
I actually go out and talk to girls and none, not even once mentioned frame.
YOU KEEP COPING.
Are you fucking retarded, he is single digit body fat and his frame is like 90th percentile.

Are you fucking retarded, he is single digit body fat and his frame is like 90th percentile.

No it's not, have you seen pictures of him before hoping on gear? Not a good frame at all. He just had a very good amount of muscle mass, you can see in the fucking second picture that he had a wide waist and not so wide shoulder, he only has the appearance of having a somewhat wide frame because he had an unnatural amount of muscle mass in the torso.

HE HAD A GOOD FRAME -----> C O P E
ahahahahaha

Keep coping.

Last edited:
bitch cunt pushing clavicles forward

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Timelessbrah