Sermorelin effect on face

Udexa

Udexa

Iron
My doctor tested my IGF-1 levels and it was low normal, currently 16. I am 6'4 so I don't need height. I am absolutely terrified of hgh or igf-1 changing my face for the worse. I have seen so many people/bodybuilders go from good looking to weird freaks from likely hgh use. The only reason to use it would be if it made my face better which I feel like is unlikely.

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
My doctor tested my IGF-1 levels and it was low normal, currently 16. I am 6'4 so I don't need height. I am absolutely terrified of hgh or igf-1 changing my face for the worse. I have seen so many people/bodybuilders go from good looking to weird freaks from likely hgh use. The only reason to use it would be if it made my face better which I feel like is unlikely.
6ft4 and you are 16 already, why would you need HGH?

6ft4 and you are 16 already, why would you need HGH?
Because I have low levels. HGH doesnt just effect your height but every other bone, so If I have higher levels it could ascend or descend me, but I am hella nervous it will descend me.

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
it will descend me.
if you take enough to be in normal levels you'll be fine... Those bodybuilders you mentioned are on the wwhole fucking pharmacy their levels are out of this world

• +1
Reactions: Udexa