SERMs > Injecting

chadmanlet04

chadmanlet04

Kraken
Clomid (Enclomimed if you can source it) paired with Anastrozole mogs injecting. Why? Enclomephine is a selective estrogen receptor modular. Testosterone is testosterone. One works by manipulating the body’s natural negative feedback mechanism to low estrogen levels, while the other is total replacement for the body’s endogenous production. SERMs like enclomephine work in those with a relatively intact HTPA axis. In order for enclomiphene to work, you must have a functioning hypothalamus, testes, and pituitary. Essentially, the SERM tricks your body into thinking it needs to secrete larger/more frequent pulses of FSH and LH, which in turn stimulate the testes to produce more testosterone and spermatogenesis, thus preserving fertility while also increasing endogenous testosterone. In men with certain types of hypogonadism, this style of treatment won’t work because they have a dysfunction somewhere in the HPTA axis, which is why they are likely hypogonadal in the first place. A lot of good TRT physicians will often start men off on clomid only or clomid + HCG to test a man’s HPTA to see if they respond correctly.Exogenous testosterone injections are the opposite approach. Instead of trying to get the body’s diesel generators working again, you just inject testosterone to replace what is either no longer being made, or isn’t being made in sufficient quantities for quality of life purposes. However, the exogenous T will completely shut down the body’s natural HPTA because the system will detect sufficient androgen levels and therefore will not need to manufacture any more.

If you can manage E2 sides with a higher dose AI, you will make your own body produce monster levels of test with your HPTA being intact. Bigger balls, bigger loads and significantly increased fertility on top of feeling and looking high T.

• +1
Reactions: menas and Yahya
Bookmarked + will read after my league game

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: overtier1011, heyheyheybro22 and sportsmogger
Who wants my SPERM’s

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NZb6Air, heyheyheybro22 and elemanzelvadre
also closes ur growth plates faster with estrogen receoptor binding

• +1
Reactions: gangmemberhow2 and halloweed
The increase in T won’t be that drastic to the point you’ll easily gain muscle or more dimorphism in general and it’s not smart to stay on it forever.

It does make you feel really good, make your balls full and give a natty plus boost overall.

• +1
Reactions: K2VITAMIN
Clomid isnt fucking enclomiphene you dummy

• +1
Reactions: averagenormie
Clomid (Enclomimed if you can source it) paired with Anastrozole mogs injecting. Why? Enclomephine is a selective estrogen receptor modular. Testosterone is testosterone. One works by manipulating the body’s natural negative feedback mechanism to low estrogen levels, while the other is total replacement for the body’s endogenous production. SERMs like enclomephine work in those with a relatively intact HTPA axis. In order for enclomiphene to work, you must have a functioning hypothalamus, testes, and pituitary. Essentially, the SERM tricks your body into thinking it needs to secrete larger/more frequent pulses of FSH and LH, which in turn stimulate the testes to produce more testosterone and spermatogenesis, thus preserving fertility while also increasing endogenous testosterone. In men with certain types of hypogonadism, this style of treatment won’t work because they have a dysfunction somewhere in the HPTA axis, which is why they are likely hypogonadal in the first place. A lot of good TRT physicians will often start men off on clomid only or clomid + HCG to test a man’s HPTA to see if they respond correctly.Exogenous testosterone injections are the opposite approach. Instead of trying to get the body’s diesel generators working again, you just inject testosterone to replace what is either no longer being made, or isn’t being made in sufficient quantities for quality of life purposes. However, the exogenous T will completely shut down the body’s natural HPTA because the system will detect sufficient androgen levels and therefore will not need to manufacture any more.

If you can manage E2 sides with a higher dose AI, you will make your own body produce monster levels of test with your HPTA being intact. Bigger balls, bigger loads and significantly increased fertility on top of feeling and looking high T.
@maarda @NZb6Air ?

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Clomid isnt fucking enclomiphene you dummy
its literally enclomiphene with zuclomiphene which is why it spikes E2 due to long zuclomiphene half life and it accumulating over time

Just admit you're afraid of needles and move on

This shit is such cope. Try tamoxifen and come back when your heart rate is in the 100s and your body is aching.

low estrogen is bad for gains, estrogen is anabolic.

• +1
Reactions: averagenormie
low estrogen is bad for gains, estrogen is anabolic.
Absolutely. Let me put it in perspective for you. When my Estrogen is really high and i feel that high energy anxiety sweaty erectile disfunction even though i still have desire i know its high. And when i take a small amount of Anastrozole i feel so much better i feel high or euphoric. When things are dialed in you feel great. Low Estrogen is probably worse depending on how low or high. Low zero motivation no appetite i look horrible literally face muscle tone etc. Its actually very very interesting. I look like a 6 outta 10 with low then as its normal or high normal my skin glows its plump youthful its very interesting.

Last edited:
lol, no one feels good on pct. why would you even suggest this

@maarda @NZb6Air ?
Night Sleep GIF

• So Sad
Reactions: menas
Just admit you're afraid of needles and move on

This shit is such cope. Try tamoxifen and come back when your heart rate is in the 100s and your body is aching.
this is not about needles, its about Endogenous vs exogenous test.

I have pinned HCG before too. HCG is suppressive in the long run. It imitates LH, it doesn't cause its production.

how can i know the best dose for ai to control my Estrogen

They also insta close growth plates JFL

Why anastrozole and not letrozole or aromasin?