serotonin

Tsunayoshi Sawada

Tsunayoshi Sawada

Iron
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41366-018-0047-8

Conclusions
Human obesity is characterized by an increased capacity to produce and release 5-HT from the proximal small intestine, which is strongly linked to higher body mass, and glycemic control. Gut-derived 5-HT is likely to be an important driver of pathogenesis in human obesity and dysglycemia.

Obesity is a major risk factor for chronic disease. A new study in mice reveals that lowering levels of the signaling molecule serotonin outside of the brain reduces obesity and its complications by increasing brown adipose tissue (BAT) energy expenditure.

However more than 90% of our bodies serotonin is actually made in the gut, which cannot enter the brain to affect mood.
"We know from a raft of recent high profile publications that gut-derived serotonin causes diabetes and obesity, but we didn't know if this was relevant to such disorders in humans.
University of Adelaide Senior Research Fellow, Associate Professor Richard Young, says these findings also indicate that obese humans secrete excess serotonin from the upper gut at rest, as well as during a meal.

derived serotonin is the link through which the gut microbiome affects host glucose metabolism. The key evidence supporting this conclusion is that the combination of depleted EC cell 5-HT and gut antibiotic-associated microbiota perturbation did not show any additive effect compared to the individual

“We found that the microbiome worsens our metabolism by signalling to cells in the gut that produce serotonin. They drive up serotonin levels, which we previously showed to be increased in obese humans, and this rise in blood serotonin causes significant metabolic problems.”

the study found that increased serotonin levels resulting from high temperature likely contributed to increased impulsivity and a higher risk of crimes. “

https://www.cell.com/current-biology/fulltext/S0960-9822(19)31382-X?_returnURL=https://linkinghub.elsevier.com/retrieve/pii/S096098221931382X?showall=true

serotonin as a chemical that triggers the body’s startle response

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0165032718330751
“…The relative peripheral levels of PUFA species are associated with neuropsychiatric illnesses, with elevated AA in proportion to DHA and EPA in MDD (Lin et al., 2010) and suicide risk

pufa and 5-ht works together and potentie each other

https://ichgcp.net/clinical-trials-registry/NCT03018340<== sletcive serotonin antagonits potent anti depresant

Compared with placebo, pimavanserin reduced weighted HAMD-17 total scores in both stages (least-square means difference = –1.7; P = .04). Patients who received pimavanserin in the first stage separated from the placebo group on the HAMD-17 by the end of the first week (difference = –1.7; P = .04) and had significantly improved on the HAMD-17 by week 5 (difference = –4; P < .001).”

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41380-018-0074-9
. Roughly 20% of patients with mitochondrial disease also have bipolar disorder
Enhanced serotonergic activity may then further impair mitochondria in a vicious cycle

• +1
Reactions: needsolution and sub6manletnozygos
in conlusion if u want to be obese and depresed try geting on it

i’m not seeing where this has meaningful takeaways for looksmaxing

increased serotonin levels lowers libido. That's why some people on SSRI experience a loss of sexual drive, and on a more extreme level during mdma you cant get a boner (serotonin surge). I'm on fluxetine/prozac myself and I experience emotional numbness, lower libido and it slightly suppresed my appetite.

time to deplete your serotonin levels with mdma :p

• Love it
Reactions: Tsunayoshi Sawada
every 3 months

I don't wanna lose the 'magic'
good shit, took MD a while ago and it was the best thing I've ever done, the comedown makes me never want to take it again though.

i want to take lsd but im to low iq and hihg inhib to even know how to get tit

jordan peterson said seratonin influences social heiarchy placement

being fat increases seratonin production so it causes fat ppl to accept a worldview where they are lower on the social ladder

• Love it
Reactions: Tsunayoshi Sawada
good shit, took MD a while ago and it was the best thing I've ever done, the comedown makes me never want to take it again though.
yeah ik the mdma feeling is so fucking amazing

I try to do it only on special occasions

The amount of low inhib and not caring about anything the moment it kicks in is so fucking satisfying lol
i want to take lsd but im to low iq and hihg inhib to even know how to get tit
just ask a friend for a dealer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
jordan peterson said seratonin influences social heiarchy placement

being fat increases seratonin production so it causes fat ppl to accept a worldview where they are lower on the social ladder
joran peteron is a jewish dog and i dipsies him beyond bulive i want to inflcit a grate pain upon him and rape hes dother at hes eyes

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
joran peteron is a jewish dog and i dipsies him beyond bulive i want to inflcit a grate pain upon him and rape hes dother at hes eyes

why bro?

i have my reson i bery can contain amout of hate i have for this evil ruliing clas apologist
im neutral on him

but all his views align with ours. the ruling class=chad, but ofc irl it revolves around money and status. one cannot outrun biological social hierarchies.

also, are you the dyslexic dude from the other site?

im neutral on him

but all his views align with ours. the ruling class=chad, but ofc irl it revolves around money and status. one cannot outrun biological social hierarchies.

also, are you the dyslexic dude from the other site?
yes

• Woah
Reactions: BigBoy
Purely hypothetical but by getting lean using will power would this actually help with depression by taking the antagonistic approach?

Purely hypothetical but by getting lean using will power would this actually help with depression by taking the antagonistic approach?
i think ur on much higer plain of chonchuesnes thean im i have no undestading of your words u spoke to me

Ye the fact you dissected that information and presented it like that says otherwise.
there is a growing suspeciun in the core of my being that im in a midle of cumunication wiht not so racisly gifted indeivedual