Sertraline (zoloft) gynecomastia

J

Jcat

Iron
I’ve been on 100mg sertraline for about a year. I’m fairly lean as it is, but I have noticed a tiny bit of gynecomastia as a side effect.

Other than discontinuing sert/lowering BF, are there any supplements/meds known to counteract this?

If you catch is early you can fight it with aromatase inhibitors. That or surgery is the only option.

I’ve been on 100mg sertraline for about a year. I’m fairly lean as it is, but I have noticed a tiny bit of gynecomastia as a side effect.

Other than discontinuing sert/lowering BF, are there any supplements/meds known to counteract this?
stop taking this shit or any other psychiatric medications.... they are just drugs that destroy your body like the illegal ones
If you catch is early you can fight it with aromatase inhibitors. That or surgery is the only option.
taking aromatase inhibitors without having etrogen levels above normal leads to fucking up the genital system

Thanks for the info. I’ll do some more research into aromatase inhibitors. Are you aware if there’s any relationship between the dosage of sert and the severity? It’d be another good reason to drop to 50...

Thanks for the info. I’ll do some more research into aromatase inhibitors. Are you aware if there’s any relationship between the dosage of sert and the severity? It’d be another good reason to drop to 50...
I know nothing about zoloft
stop taking this shit or any other psychiatric medications.... they are just drugs that destroy your body like the illegal ones

taking aromatase inhibitors without having etrogen levels above normal leads to fucking up the genital system
Agree. Surgery is best option

Try Raloxifine before surgery. Take 60mg per day.

If you want to beat depression, do some prolonged fasting. You kill off the bad gut bacteria and there are other mental health benefits.

Sertraline
Get off jewpills.
They elevate prolactin levels. When I was on them, I was numbed in my dick and had a complete inability to get hard. My face also became rounder and less masculine.