Services > Goods

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
Selling services is far better than selling goods.

Majority of the times products sorely exist for consuming, services on the other hand are more useful they require skill, experience and time this helps weed out competition too and increase the number of services you can sell

Time is 10x more valuable than money so people are always willing to trade it for money

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend, Kingcel32, Deleted member 20064 and 8 others

Majority of the times products sorely exist for consuming, services on the other hand are more useful they require skill, experience and time this helps weed out competition too and increase the number of services you can sell

Time is 10x more valuable than money so people are always willing to trade it for money
based and economy pilled

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32, currylightskin, thecel and 2 others
keep posting threads like this. maybe after 100 more you'll actually make any money online

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member, Deleted member 19896 and 7 others
Objectively factual.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 6128
Services are limited to how many people you hire or how many clients you service, but goods can be sold on the billions scale as long as it's digital.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 6128, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
:feelsgiga::feelsgiga::feelsgiga::feelsgiga:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
You will own nothing and be happy

Some of my favorite videos regarding this topic

Full or partial Automatisation of complex Services ( with Artificial Intelligence obviously) is the best way to go about this

Examples:
Law firm using modern law tech software and AI to speed up processes significantly

Surgeon employing cheap assistants, smart planning software and robot assisted surgery to serve more patients in a shorter time span

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 6128
Services are limited to how many people you hire or how many clients you service, but goods can be sold on the billions scale as long as it's digital.
All true but honestly most digital products almost always save the same purpose as a service.
Digital Products such as Courses, Software and any form of digital media are more similar to a service than they are to an intangible product like cakes or a fucking couch.

Courses usually require the person making them to be experienced in what they are talking about, takes a long time to make a fully detailed course, often what ever the person in the course teaching requires skill which is why they made a course about it.
Software isn't a one and done most developers have to come back and continuously improve their product to fight off competitors and retain customers. Majority of software sold works as a service once again proving my point.

Id rather get payed a $5,000 a month from a single client than sell 500 units of a $10 product every month

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 19499
Services usually are not scalable and need more individual approach time investment per client.
Best service would be a Saas software business.

• +1
Id rather get payed a $5,000 a month from a single client than sell 500 units of a $10 product every month
The question is how scalable the sales process is. I would 1000% rather have 500 units/10$ business with a scalable marketing and sales process instead of having 100s of sale calls and hustle to get a client on board.
Its also way easier to build a company with employees if you sell products.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and PubertyMaxxer
it's easier to overcharge for services

• +1
Reactions: Finalcut123, thereallegend and Deleted member 6128
you should sell your service of making shit threads

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and koalendo
you should sell your service of making shit threads
Shut the fuck up you retarded greycell

Hunchbacked Neanderthal fucking faggit

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Yeah can sell your ass as a service?

t. April 2020
I’ve never read of your threads but here you are barking on mine

Are you also going to suck my dick?

Yeah can sell your ass as a service?
I thought you knew this isn’t your mom a prositute?

Or am I thinking about a different forum member

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
I’ve never read of your threads but here you are barking on mine

Are you also going to suck my dick?

lol I would rather spend 10 hours on tiktok straight than create 10k posts in forum in which 95% of posts per day are just old topics discussed annew, nothing to be proud of dog

lol I would rather spend 10 hours on tiktok straight than create 10k posts in forum in which 95% of posts per day are just old topics discussed annew, nothing to be proud of dog
Not a word was read

Service process matrix see online version for colours 1

Product Process matrix

Owning a Product-based / Software-based Business is much better @Blackmannnns

The richest Men in the world owned High Volume (Commodity) Flow Shops. Think of John D Rockefeller and Andrew Carnegie, Oil and Steel respectively.

The richest Men in the world right now own Software Platform Business that benefit from AI-fueled Network Effects. Each Amazon, Google, Facebook, Twitter, Shopify, Ebay, Alibaba, Snapchat etc User increases the Value of the Platform itself exponentially.

Even in above graphic, Service Factories like Fast Food, Airlines and Hotels produced the richest billionaires. The word Service misleads cause it resembles a Product-based business much more.

Meanwhile the opposite, Professional Services produce self-employed wageslaves like dentists and architects. A really really limited way to scale it just by offering the specialized service as is. They earn well above average but not the fuck you money ( 10 million $ +) which is a sum you could live off luxuriously with just normal 6% yearly ETF Returns.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 6128
Manosphere kunts selling courses on how to interact with women are probably moneymogging surgeons and lawyers in 2022

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 6128 and PubertyMaxxer
Manosphere kunts selling courses on how to interact with women are probably moneymogging surgeons and lawyers in 2022
That Andrew Tate guy probably also sold tens of millions $ of his course to dumb retards

If you are charismatic, low inhib , don't give a fuck about your reputation then sth like that is a good idea

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, 6ft4 and Deleted member 6128
View attachment 1741477

View attachment 1741478

Owning a Product-based / Software-based Business is much better @Blackmannnns

The richest Men in the world owned High Volume (Commodity) Flow Shops. Think of John D Rockefeller and Andrew Carnegie, Oil and Steel respectively.

The richest Men in the world right now own Software Platform Business that benefit from AI-fueled Network Effects. Each Amazon, Google, Facebook, Twitter, Shopify, Ebay, Alibaba, Snapchat etc User increases the Value of the Platform itself exponentially.

Even in above graphic, Service Factories like Fast Food, Airlines and Hotels produced the richest billionaires. The word Service misleads cause it resembles a Product-based business much more.

Meanwhile the opposite, Professional Services produce self-employed wageslaves like dentists and architects. A really really limited way to scale it just by offering the specialized service as is. They earn well above average but not the fuck you money ( 10 million $ +) which is a sum you could live off luxuriously with just normal 6% yearly ETF Returns.
Product based business Mog in terms of scalability everyone in this thread has pretty much pointed it out and has more potential in terms of earnings.

A service based business will peak around $1m - $10m dollars a year in revenue it’s extremely difficult to push through that. Imo a service based business mogs if you want to be self employed and work relatively low hours.Selling products is harder as the profit margins aren’t as high as services. You need at least $5,000 to make sure your product based business is somewhat successful if you haven’t already built a targeted audience.

Do you want to make a comfortable $500k - $1m a year
Service > Product

Do you want to be part of the elite
Product > Service

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend and PubertyMaxxer
That Andrew Tate guy probably also sold tens of millions $ of his course to dumb retards

If you are charismatic, low inhib , don't give a fuck about your reputation then sth like that is a good idea
His course is fucking shit too majority of the shit he’s teaching he’s never fucking done

I'd like to thank @Blackmannnns and @PubertyMaxxer for carrying the fuck out of this section on the site ❤️

Last edited:
  • +1
I'd like to thank @Blackmannnns and @PubertyMaxxer for carrying the fuck out of the section on the site ❤️
too bad their combined online income is <$5/mo. meanwhile the people who actually are cashing checks dont know about any of this shit, just went out and hustled.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: oldcelloser and thereallegend

if everyone offers services soon they lose value due to the law of supply and demand. also this only applies to rich first world countries and is therefore something that is destroyed by inflation.

Services and digital products enable you to "create" demand, rather than cater to preexistent demand as often happens with physical products. With this comes the asymmetry of information between seller and buyer.

If you sell a mug to someone, they can make all kinds of complaints about the object, as there is a symmetry of information about it, between seller and buyer. But if you sell to an aspie a course on "how to develop your body language to seduce a woman", it's way harder for the customer to perceive flaws and whether he is getting value out of his money. Also, this allows for overcharging.

If you are selling continuous services, it's even better. The marketing possibilities are endless. Just look at the language learning industry. They know most people will give up along the way. They print way fewer books and tutorials for advanced students. Have no preexisting courses for advanced level. It's all about beginners and a bit about intermediates. You can promise all kinds of end results to people as long as you play the results to come in the future.

Services are easier to scale. Physical products have tons of logistics and regulatory issues depending on the niche. Services you just need to add people and make them follow the process.

With that said, generally, services require specialization, and intellectual capital, while selling physical products doesn't.

My opinion is that you should diversify and do it all. Start your "FBA shitty Chinese imported products" business. Put your scammy online courses and ebook up for sale. Offer freelancer services with your fake curriculum that you wish you had, and incompetently deliver the services you passed along to some poor sweat shop worker. See what gets traction and try to scale, because you don't choose a type of business by the imagined outcome of scaling it. You have to test it all and see what you are able to actually make money on.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back