Seth Walsh Drunk Q&A (I will destroy your copes)

Seth Walsh

Seth Walsh

The man in the mirror is my only threat
Contributor
Ask questions. Next hour only

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and 5'7 zoomer
Ask questions. Next hour only
Mah nigga if i lick why so skibidi mah u from hood or what type That a good question homie and them tha gs be poppin i like them a minor tyoe

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
Mah nigga if i lick why so skibidi mah u from hood or what type That a good question homie and them tha gs be poppin i like them a minor tyoe
Sounds over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zurzolo, 5'7 zoomer and Willmogulater
Do u watch skibidii toilet? And what would u do if u saw skibidi toilet in the street and it started rizzing you then barrett maxilla is in the toilet of skibidi and it makes you swear on skibidi that you will bonesmash nicki minaj and ramirez maxilla like the rizzard you are

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and 5'7 zoomer
Do u watch skibidii toilet? And what would u do if u saw skibidi toilet in the street and it started rizzing you then barrett maxilla is in the toilet of skibidi and it makes you swear on skibidi that you will bonesmash nicki minaj and ramirez maxilla like the rizzard you are
I would rape @Pei rough

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, zurzolo and asdvek
what do you think about this potential Breakthrough in longevity research?

IL-11 inhibition seems promising and the mice studies hold weight. I don't think long term sides can be adequately assessed yet but it seems like a novel and legitimate anti-aging treatment.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, zurzolo and damnit
what should I study

• +1
what should I study
Something you're already good at (proficient in), that will pay well in the future and is a secure industry where skill(s) are transferrable between jobs.

• +1
Something you're already good at (proficient in), that will pay well in the future and is a secure industry where skill(s) are transferrable between jobs.
not for a job, just in general for life

• +1
How can I start making money as a NEET in his mid 20s with no college experience?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: emo
Low stress and a nice serum
Can ghk cu be used on under eyes and will it help under eye wrinkles

Please talk about your exact crypto trading strategy in detail

Can ghk cu be used on under eyes and will it help under eye wrinkles

Please talk about your exact crypto trading strategy in detail
Yes.

I already have talked about it in detail in my other posts. I stick to a system and that's it. It don't waver. That's why I grow my capital and don't lose money in the long run. I pretty much took all my signals I posted on the forum. I had 1 big home run (buying a tonne of Solana around $15). All you need to do is cut short your losses, compound your home runs, and be patient so to stick to your rules.

Is there any way to fix bad es ratio (eyes a little bit too far apart) without obo?