Seung hui cho was one of the most ice cold school shooters in history

Daqirius

Daqirius

Banned
Gal chogunman 8 jpg

- Chained all entrances into the building he was in to stall the cops

- posted this note to the door to further stall the police

RDT 20230714 1658193782200312719145167

- shot multiple victims twice to ensure they stayed dead, checking every desk to make sure there were no survivers

- managed to blow a curry girls head off after she unsuccessfully tried to baracade a door with her teacher

L panchal

- left a completely schizo amd unhinged manifesto that nobody understands till this day

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: soover4me, Joe Rogancel, UndiagnosedSchizo and 14 others
I love him. He’s always been my sweet heart 😍😍

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: soover4me, LowTrust, Abhorrence and 1 other person
Him and Adam Lanza were the coldest shooters

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel
This is what happens when high IQ Asians shoot up schools or conduct acts of violence. They do it less but when they do it, utter annihilation. Nigga legit eviscerated every fucking race lmao, zero discrimination. Altaic steppe conqueror descendant for sure. His ancestors were likely nomadic horse archers raping and genociding all of Eurasia with similar KDRs. Meanwhile other shooters write 1000 page manifestos and fail their plans and kill 6 people total

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Shade91, AscensionUwU, Joe Rogancel and 9 others
FUCKING incels, kill yourselves over immortalizing these fucking losers who had to resort to killing the Chads lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: amkcel, LampPostPrime and TheTakeoverHasBegun
Blud is flexing a school shooter 💀

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, Deleted member 25377, LampPostPrime and 1 other person
Nigga killed 32 ppl

Thats crazy numberd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscensionUwU, Sprinkles and Deleted member 29155
Blud is flexing a school shooter 💀
FUCKING incels, kill yourselves over immortalizing these fucking losers who had to resort to killing the Chads lol

I'm not idolizing anyone, I'm surprised this isn't as talked about as columbine. Then again this was an Asian kid who targeted a university. Out of the media's narrative

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 29155
why lol?

Let me ask you that question, why are you praising a school shooter ricecel lol
cause i think its funny to trigger normies, y r u so mad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Trilogy and Deleted member 29155
May he burn in hell

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: amkcel and LampPostPrime
BECAUSE YOU INCELS KEEP DOING SHIT LIKE THIS.
yikes sweety maybe go see a therapist for ur anger issues 💅💅💅

• JFL
Reactions: Trilogy and Deleted member 29155
This is what happens when high IQ Asians shoot up schools or conduct acts of violence. They do it less but when they do it, utter annihilation. Nigga legit eviscerated every fucking race lmao, zero discrimination. Altaic steppe conqueror descendant for sure. His ancestors were likely nomadic horse archers raping and genociding all of Eurasia with similar KDRs. Meanwhile other shooters write 1000 page manifestos and fail their plans and kill 6 people total

View attachment 2319967
32 students before taking his own life

thats 33 in total

this was a scripted event

32 students before taking his own life

thats 33 in total

this was a scripted event

How? He was around 6 feet tall and moved fast, he was able to knock a guy charging at him and killed him, and made sure to shoot the body's again to make sure they were dead

How? He was around 6 feet tall and moved fast, he was able to knock a guy charging at him and killed him, and made sure to shoot the body's again to make sure they were dead
the number 33 holds special significance, in particular, for freemasonry/the Illuminati.

they script mass shootings for fear energy harvest.

• JFL
Reactions: amkcel
That picture is iconic.

• +1
Reactions: amkcel
b

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
He mogs for getting the job done. Meanwhile er wrote a big ass manifesto jus to fumble ot hard

scripted character just like any other infamous killer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back