severe facial asymmetry on cameras but normal on mirror

G

GlamGuru

Bronze
and when i try to make it symmetry by adjusting my jaw and shifting my eyes and nose and lips and moving my jaw and eye around, I actually look symmetrical on camera.
OK so I go and try to do that same adjustment on mirror and I look weird and off and asymmetrical. WTF?
so I let go and go back to normal mode and i look symmetrical again on mirror, but now im asymmetrical on camera. makes no sense.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
then its not severe

then its not severe
no it's quite severe and apparent on photos, and when I try to mirror the mirror, by reflecting two mirrors together to see the real version of myself but on a mirror, i actually look asymmetrical.

like hemifacial microsomia level of asymmetry. It runs in my family. planning to do surgery to fix it, but yeah.

almost exactly like this. If my face was symmetrical, I wouid ascend hardcore, it pulls me back many points I Swear.

Last edited:
it's because of the lens, let other people do the photo or position the camera further away

Nobody can see asymmetry in mirror no matter how deformed your brain blocks it out,only aback camera is accurate how people see you

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell
Nobody can see asymmetry in mirror no matter how deformed your brain blocks it out,only aback camera is accurate how people see you
why though? no way back camera is accurate, that shit makes everyone look ogre, it's distorted and has fisheye lens.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DeadTrees