[ severe major depression, social anxiety, ADHD,AUTISM] How to hide it?

rt_gamer

rt_gamer

5/10 Leanmadxing tp 7/10, non-nt
How to hide it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
How to hide it?
I have ADHD and a little non NT/extreme social anxiety...

You can hide it with practice although the thing that won't go away is the feeling of disconnect. Even when you pass you still feel like you are an imposter which is why I prefer being alone unless if people are of use to me.

Ideally I would say have friends who are smart or interesting and then everyone outside of this should exist for a purpose in time you will learn to socialize it might not ever be organic. Its not even a disorder thing is most people are boring if you have to be fake 80% of the time and they aren't blood family then they better be serving a tangible purpose.

I've faked stuff like reading about football or reading up on celeb drama just to have things to talk about with normie friends. Its not worth it and you will not feel less alone doing this. Better to have real interesting friends even if its 2 or 3 people and then just keep other people around when they serve a purpose.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and Deleted member 20452
Just be NT bro :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20452
I got diagnosed with MDD, started taking SSRIs a few years ago.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1660
srsly kys :feelsbadman:

• Ugh..
Don't autists use the term "mask" for this?

Anyway I fought with social anxiety and now I'm doing better, I think it's doable alone, but I don't know mixed with autism

Got major depression as well, and despite never going away I can still manage.
Even if depression is definitely worse than anxiety, is easier to hide in public

Adhd shouldn't be a problem lol
like what happens, you get bored when someones talk to you?

• Ugh..
Just go the the gym bro and shave it off

• Ugh..
Well, scientists argue that people evolved to show mental illness, since societies in which they didn't probably weren't as competitive. So often times you can hardly fake it.

Phenibutmaxxing