Sex appeal fashionmaxxing guide

SomaliMax

SomaliMax

Gold
As many of you know, having sex appeal is superior to looking "cute" or "prettyboyish" You need to entice raw sexual tension in a woman and I will be teaching you how to do that in this thread.
If you are here for me to tell you WHY sex appeal matters, you are in the wrong thread, there are thousands of other threads about that.

Prerequisites:
1. 5'8+.
If you are shorter than this, you can still pull it off but it's tough to pull off.

2. 1.6 Shoulder to waist ratio. ideally 1.8-2.0. if you go over this you will start to look comical.

3. Lean + muscular physique. No! This does not mean to become a gymcel, you need to have a good muscle base and be lean enough to show it off. If you stay natrual and have atleast average genetics you can pull this off. Having a muscular physique is one of the most dimorphic traits a man can have.

4. MTN+. If you are facially ugly, this won't sadly work. I'm not here to coddle to your feelings, if thats something you are looking for, should've chosen the bluepill.

5. Thick Neck. You don't want a huge neck but it also can't be a pencil, if you have a pencil neck, it gives off feminine weak vibes to woman.

6. Good vascularity genetics. Everyone has veins, but not everyone can have veins popping out even when they are lean and veins are crucial for sex appeal.

7. some what Dark triad. This won't work if your overly happy and goofy. As foids refer to as "Golden retrevier energy".

If you don't meet most of these, I can possibly make another thread for it if enough people request it. Now that we got that out the way, let's get you to sex appeal maxx to make your onetitis horny.

Firstly you have to dress for the occasion and I will give examples of outfits regarding the place you are going to.

These outfits will cater to different occasions.

KEEP IN MIND THIS WILL NOT WORK IF YOU ARE NOT FIT AND HAVE THE RIGHT PORTPORTIONS.

outfit #1:
White/Red Dress shirt with sleeves rolled up, shirt tucked in the pants, belt+ black pants + black boots. top 3-4 buttons opened, A necklace (Not too long, shouldn't pass your collar bones). rings/ Bracelets and watch. I will go over the accessories later.

Ocassion: Date night/ going out with friends, preferably in a night setting
This is an immediate sex appeal boost outfit for many reasons. The colors I chose are dark colors and as we all know that gives off sex appeal, and Red is known as a sex symbol color throughout human history. Keep in mind, all the pictures I'm referencing are close to what I'm describing, You have to follow the recommendations I give because I'm finding these photos online and might not describe exactly what I'm referring to.

Example:
Screenshot 2024 07 11 at 55639AM

Outfit #2: Black compression, short necklace, pandas (black and white airforces), black or grey sweatpants. black hat. This will show off your physique + Portportions, for some reason foids love this and you can find many tiktoks about it too.

Occasion: Gym. There are multiple outfits you can wear to the gym to entice sex appeal from gym foids but from my research + personal experience, The following outfit 100% is what woman want to see men wearing, this is equivalnt to seening a gym foid wearing those slutty outfits that would have them stoned couple centuries ago.

This is the closest image I could find regarding the outfit due to some dyel genetic failures thinking they can pull this off.

Example:
Screenshot 2024 07 11 at 62225AM

outfit # 3: I just grouped a bunch of different sex appeal outfits here because this one catagory isn't restrictive, You can wear this pretty much in any occasion.

Ocassion: Out and about, day time activities, etc.

Examples:

Screenshot 2024 07 11 at 62535AM Screenshot 2024 07 11 at 62652AM Screenshot 2024 07 11 at 62706AM Screenshot 2024 07 11 at 62748AM Screenshot 2024 07 11 at 62821AM
All these outfits have 1 thing in common, They show off your body whether its chest, arms or forearms. All these are vital parts to entice raw sexual connection from a woman.

accessories: This is a crucial part of sex appeal, this might seem like a small part but it does bring the entire outfit together and gives it a pop. You don't need anything fancy, Just rings, (lots of it), Necklaces, bracelets, hats, bandanas, and watches.

You pair that up with all the outfits You will have foids simping for you 100%. that is if you meet all the prerequisites.

example:
Screenshot 2024 07 11 at 64037AM Screenshot 2024 07 11 at 64119AM

Examples of TOO MUCH veins. If you look like this, please downsize, you will not reach this level unless you roid. This is NOT what foids mean when they say they like veins on man. Poor gymcel, if only he read my thread.
Screenshot 2024 07 11 at 64252AM Screenshot 2024 07 11 at 64220AM

THIS IS NOT what foids want, this will be too gross for them.

The most you should aim for and have is this:

Screenshot 2024 07 11 at 64346AM

In Conclusion, If you follow this thread, You will have sex appeal. If you have any questions feel free to drop it below and I will try to answer.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: vex, Xerendip, lebronjames23 and 2 others
I'm reading now. Looks like you put effort into this.

• +1
Reactions: SomaliMax, lebronjames23 and Timmy
Outfits couldn't matter less its all cope.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta, EverythingMattersCel, SomaliMax and 2 others
good thread OP
@maxxmclooks this the shit I wanna wear jfl

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, SomaliMax, maxxmclooks and 1 other person
good thread OP
@maxxmclooks this the shit I wanna wear jfl
okok i’ll try to find u some, been a bit busy rn sorry for that

also cant see half of the thread bc @SomaliMax put text color to white:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, lebronjames23, SomaliMax and 2 others

don't worry abt it bhai, just whenever.

you can make org dark mode btw

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
don't worry abt it bhai, just whenever.

you can make org dark mode btw
:feelspanties:

yeah im reading it in dark mode rn, i’ll bookmark and pick some based on this thread:feelsyay:

• Love it
Reactions: PsychoDsk

Ohh I have darkmode, I'll try to fix it. Nvm, it doesnt allow me to edit. smfh. Yeh put it in darkmode.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and maxxmclooks
IF YOU CANNOT VIEW IT, PUT ON DARKMODE.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and maxxmclooks
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yue, mog_or_be_mogged, PsychoDsk and 5 others
damn, worst pheno possible

its over man

also if u are in europe do not rape etc anyone here
No thats propaganda. We were mostly unknown people until that subhuman Barkhad Abdi was casted in that one movie and now people think somalis look like this. MV5BMTY1NjU1OTgyMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjgzNTU5MDE V1

That ugly subhuman single handly brought our SMV down as a whole fucking group. The only somalis you will see that will resemble him are refugees that grew up malnourished in Somalia than moved to other countries. No wonder why he looks subhuman. All the somalis that grew up in western countries and have proper diets are usually decent looking + Giga tall.

Screenshot 2024 07 11 at 91042AM Screenshot 2024 07 11 at 91112AM Screenshot 2024 07 11 at 91141AM Screenshot 2024 07 11 at 91159AM Screenshot 2024 07 11 at 91228AM Screenshot 2024 07 11 at 91257AM

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, maxxmclooks and negawattlol
No thats propaganda. We were mostly unknown people until that subhuman Barkhad Abdi was casted in that one movie and now people think somalis look like this. View attachment 3024901

That ugly subhuman single handly brought our SMV down as a whole fucking group. The only somalis you will see that will resemble him are refugees that grew up malnourished in Somalia than moved to other countries. No wonder why he looks subhuman. All the somalis that grew up in western countries and have proper diets are usually decent looking + Giga tall.

View attachment 3024902View attachment 3024903View attachment 3024904View attachment 3024905View attachment 3024906View attachment 3024907
Cope of the century Somalis are all dirty monkeys with recession since birth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged and maxxmclooks
Cope of the century Somalis are all dirty monkeys with recession since birth
Don't high jack the thread by making it about somalis, If thats ur stance on it than by all means be my guest.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
I like this post more than the other "fashions" ones.
Yours at least has some attitude and badassery.
The others are full of "cleanish bland modern looks"
Good job

• +1
Reactions: SomaliMax and europemogger
No fashion for your face buddy boyo

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
im all about long legs but you need a long torso as well

I like this post more than the other "fashions" ones.
Yours at least has some attitude and badassery.
The others are full of "cleanish bland modern looks"
Good job
Thank you, I felt like the need to make this due to all the other fashion posts are normie tier and nobody ever went in depth on the sex appeal aspect of dressing.

• +1
Reactions: cbx47
really good thread.

However in my opinion, the frame make the outfit. You pointed it out and its a good thing, but what i mean is get the frame, and you will make everything look good on you. Just grab a black t shirt and black jeans, nothing too crazy and it will look good.

You just need the frame, the height, and the fitting of the clothes (tight shirt and nice looking oversize pants for this example.)
Well frame is important but it’s not unless ur giga true tier framecel. If a skinny guy with really good frame wore these fits, it will not signal the same sex appeal as if he had average frame and a bit muscular.

As many of you know, having sex appeal is superior to looking "cute" or "prettyboyish" You need to entice raw sexual tension in a woman and I will be teaching you how to do that in this thread.
If you are here for me to tell you WHY sex appeal matters, you are in the wrong thread, there are thousands of other threads about that.

Prerequisites:
1. 5'8+.
If you are shorter than this, you can still pull it off but it's tough to pull off.

2. 1.6 Shoulder to waist ratio. ideally 1.8-2.0. if you go over this you will start to look comical.

3. Lean + muscular physique. No! This does not mean to become a gymcel, you need to have a good muscle base and be lean enough to show it off. If you stay natrual and have atleast average genetics you can pull this off. Having a muscular physique is one of the most dimorphic traits a man can have.

4. MTN+. If you are facially ugly, this won't sadly work. I'm not here to coddle to your feelings, if thats something you are looking for, should've chosen the bluepill.

5. Thick Neck. You don't want a huge neck but it also can't be a pencil, if you have a pencil neck, it gives off feminine weak vibes to woman.

6. Good vascularity genetics. Everyone has veins, but not everyone can have veins popping out even when they are lean and veins are crucial for sex appeal.

7. some what Dark triad. This won't work if your overly happy and goofy. As foids refer to as "Golden retrevier energy".

If you don't meet most of these, I can possibly make another thread for it if enough people request it. Now that we got that out the way, let's get you to sex appeal maxx to make your onetitis horny.

Firstly you have to dress for the occasion and I will give examples of outfits regarding the place you are going to.

These outfits will cater to different occasions.

KEEP IN MIND THIS WILL NOT WORK IF YOU ARE NOT FIT AND HAVE THE RIGHT PORTPORTIONS.

outfit #1:
White/Red Dress shirt with sleeves rolled up, shirt tucked in the pants, belt+ black pants + black boots. top 3-4 buttons opened, A necklace (Not too long, shouldn't pass your collar bones). rings/ Bracelets and watch. I will go over the accessories later.

Ocassion: Date night/ going out with friends, preferably in a night setting
This is an immediate sex appeal boost outfit for many reasons. The colors I chose are dark colors and as we all know that gives off sex appeal, and Red is known as a sex symbol color throughout human history. Keep in mind, all the pictures I'm referencing are close to what I'm describing, You have to follow the recommendations I give because I'm finding these photos online and might not describe exactly what I'm referring to.

Example:
View attachment 3024653

Outfit #2: Black compression, short necklace, pandas (black and white airforces), black or grey sweatpants. black hat. This will show off your physique + Portportions, for some reason foids love this and you can find many tiktoks about it too.

Occasion: Gym. There are multiple outfits you can wear to the gym to entice sex appeal from gym foids but from my research + personal experience, The following outfit 100% is what woman want to see men wearing, this is equivalnt to seening a gym foid wearing those slutty outfits that would have them stoned couple centuries ago.

This is the closest image I could find regarding the outfit due to some dyel genetic failures thinking they can pull this off.

Example:
View attachment 3024665

outfit # 3: I just grouped a bunch of different sex appeal outfits here because this one catagory isn't restrictive, You can wear this pretty much in any occasion.

Ocassion: Out and about, day time activities, etc.

Examples:

View attachment 3024672View attachment 3024673View attachment 3024674View attachment 3024675View attachment 3024676
All these outfits have 1 thing in common, They show off your body whether its chest, arms or forearms. All these are vital parts to entice raw sexual connection from a woman.

accessories: This is a crucial part of sex appeal, this might seem like a small part but it does bring the entire outfit together and gives it a pop. You don't need anything fancy, Just rings, (lots of it), Necklaces, bracelets, hats, bandanas, and watches.

You pair that up with all the outfits You will have foids simping for you 100%. that is if you meet all the prerequisites.

example:
View attachment 3024700View attachment 3024701

Examples of TOO MUCH veins. If you look like this, please downsize, you will not reach this level unless you roid. This is NOT what foids mean when they say they like veins on man. Poor gymcel, if only he read my thread.
View attachment 3024707View attachment 3024708

THIS IS NOT what foids want, this will be too gross for them.

The most you should aim for and have is this:

View attachment 3024712

In Conclusion, If you follow this thread, You will have sex appeal. If you have any questions feel free to drop it below and I will try to answer.
Choke me dadyy

• WTF
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
No fashion for your face buddy boyo
read the prerequisites retard. If your a subhuman than this isnt for you. go wageslave at ur local planet fitness like that nigger @Blackgymmax to save money for surgery than come back and read this post.

The example pics you chose are so fucking cagefuel but the idea is right

The example pics you chose are so fucking cagefuel but the idea is right
what about it makes it cagefuel? The prerequisites most you can have control over, if you meet it and follow the guide you'll sex appeal bro. I tried finding pics that closely matched what I was describing. I didnt include their faces on purpose cuz a lot of retards on here would claim "outfit wouldnt look good if he looked like blackops2cel".

Last edited:
read the prerequisites retard. If your a subhuman than this isnt for you. go wageslave at ur local planet fitness like that nigger @Blackgymmax to save money for surgery than come back and read this post.
Only subhuman here is you, Somali

Cage fuel at this useless thread

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️

• JFL
Reactions: LevantinePsycho
when will you retards learn that fashion is utter cope, if you're gl everything will look good on you and women will want to fuck you no matter what you wear, ofc as long as its not homeless tier to not sound delusional or oblivious

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
when will you retards learn that fashion is utter cope, if you're gl everything will look good on you and women will want to fuck you no matter what you wear, ofc as long as its not homeless tier to not sound delusional or oblivious
I had a homeless tier outfits and flipflops first date and still fucked back then

fye post but impossible to pull off when you look like a teen

its not cope you fucking dipshit. The way you dress + look definitely will halo you hard af.

Curries dressing like this is cagefuel