Sex Appeal maxxing Jordan Barret

S

Senssei

Iron
I just saw a thread were a guy posted strong evidence that Jordan Barret, despite having individually very good features, seems to have an overall low sex appeal.
Based on that I decided to try to realistically make him more sexually appealing to the opposite sex, maximizing his masculinity but at the same time without being too unrealistic (I always hated those exagerated morphs).

Here is what I did:

HOODING:

Having hooded eyes is a great thing, but there are some important details one must pay attention to. Barret has a "positive" type of hooding, that can look good in some faces, but that contributes to an overly feminin and "alien-esque" appearance in men. Giving that he already has many feminin-like features, that becomes a negative point in his case.
I made his hooding more neutral-negative, making his eye area more stoic and human like. If you note, most great looking guys have a neutral-negative type of hooding (Gandy, Chris Hemsworth, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt). This type of hooding help giving the hunter eyes vibe, but at the same time it helps to keep the eye area human and masculine. The positive type of hooding can work if the person has very typically masculine features as a whole, which isn´t his case. He could achieve this with fat grat or fillers to the external point of the fold.

LOWER THIRD:

I made his lower third longer and more angular. I broadened his chin and made it taller, gave him a longer and wider ramus. Achievable with fillers or implants.

FACIAL DEFINITION:

He can look bloated sometimes, so to counter that, he could get a buccal fat pad removal. I defined his cheek area to simulate the procedure.

PHILTRUM DEFINITION:

Having a defined philtrum is a very human trait. If you look most non-human life forms (like apes) and fantasy life forms (aliens), they usually lack defined philtrum lines.
I made his philtrum lines more defined, which can be achieved with well placed fillers on the areas.

ES RATIO:

His ES Ratio is a bit bad. I noted that a girl in one of the prints of the thread I mentioned earlier said that he have a too wide face. The thing is, there are top tier guys with high sex appeal with quite wide faces, the problem is that his low IPD in relationship to his zygomatic width make his face look overly wide, if he hade a wide IPD it would look very harmonic and he would not look too wide faced. Since changing the IPD itself is too hard, I made his zygomatic arch narrower, which can be achieved through surgery.

NOSE:

His nose is too small. Its too narrow, too short, has no projection. He has the ideal nose. For a woman. I made his nose wide, and simulated more nasal projection, to give him a less doll-like appearance, and a more man-like look.

LIPS:

His lips are too narrow for his face, giving him also an alien-esque and overly feminin look, so I fixed that by simulating lip widening surgery.

Barret01

Barret02

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: joseph, Deleted member 685, Julius and 9 others
I'm sure barret will be fine

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Idrissmaxxing, Slayerino, Deleted member 5875 and 2 others
you did not need to change anything except the eyes.
it's literally JUST the eyes that Fuck up his appeal

@Taylorswift did an amazing morph of Jordan with more humanlike eyes and he unironically gained 9999+ smv. :
CCE3F1EA 9545 47DE 83A7 8919EFBB1B80

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, BigNoseSlavcel, Deleted member 5875 and 3 others
you did not need to change anything except the eyes.
it's literally JUST the eyes that Fuck up his appeal

@Taylorswift did an amazing morph of Jordan with more humanlike eyes and he unironically gained 9999+ smv. :
View attachment 770237
Being good at morphing is only 20% skills and 80% of knowing what actually looks more attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Lars, redhandsbluehands and 1 other person
Being good at morphing is only 20% skills and 80% of knowing what actually looks more attractive.
He just looks like chris Hemsworth now. Lost magic appeal

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and Taylorswift
  • So Sad
Reactions: Taylorswift
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Good_Little_Goy
I just saw a thread were a guy posted strong evidence that Jordan Barret, despite having individually very good features, seems to have an overall low sex appeal.
Based on that I decided to try to realistically make him more sexually appealing to the opposite sex, maximizing his masculinity but at the same time without being too unrealistic (I always hated those exagerated morphs).

Here is what I did:

HOODING:

Having hooded eyes is a great thing, but there are some important details one must pay attention to. Barret has a "positive" type of hooding, that can look good in some faces, but that contributes to an overly feminin and "alien-esque" appearance in men. Giving that he already has many feminin-like features, that becomes a negative point in his case.
I made his hooding more neutral-negative, making his eye area more stoic and human like. If you note, most great looking guys have a neutral-negative type of hooding (Gandy, Chris Hemsworth, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt). This type of hooding help giving the hunter eyes vibe, but at the same time it helps to keep the eye area human and masculine. The positive type of hooding can work if the person has very typically masculine features as a whole, which isn´t his case. He could achieve this with fat grat or fillers to the external point of the fold.

LOWER THIRD:

I made his lower third longer and more angular. I broadened his chin and made it taller, gave him a longer and wider ramus. Achievable with fillers or implants.

FACIAL DEFINITION:

He can look bloated sometimes, so to counter that, he could get a buccal fat pad removal. I defined his cheek area to simulate the procedure.

PHILTRUM DEFINITION:

Having a defined philtrum is a very human trait. If you look most non-human life forms (like apes) and fantasy life forms (aliens), they usually lack defined philtrum lines.
I made his philtrum lines more defined, which can be achieved with well placed fillers on the areas.

ES RATIO:

His ES Ratio is a bit bad. I noted that a girl in one of the prints of the thread I mentioned earlier said that he have a too wide face. The thing is, there are top tier guys with high sex appeal with quite wide faces, the problem is that his low IPD in relationship to his zygomatic width make his face look overly wide, if he hade a wide IPD it would look very harmonic and he would not look too wide faced. Since changing the IPD itself is too hard, I made his zygomatic arch narrower, which can be achieved through surgery.

NOSE:

His nose is too small. Its too narrow, too short, has no projection. He has the ideal nose. For a woman. I made his nose wide, and simulated more nasal projection, to give him a less doll-like appearance, and a more man-like look.

LIPS:

His lips are too narrow for his face, giving him also an alien-esque and overly feminin look, so I fixed that by simulating lip widening surgery.

View attachment 770214

View attachment 770217
Jordan had sex appeal but he fucked up filters bloat. Idk why he did that honestly

Here is what I did:

HOODING:

LOWER THIRD:

FACIAL DEFINITION:

PHILTRUM DEFINITION:

ES RATIO:

NOSE:

LIPS:

View attachment 770214

View attachment 770217
Jordan had sex appeal but he fucked up filters bloat. Idk why he did that honestly

jaw is certainly better, but why would you make his cheekbones worse?

Here is what I did:

HOODING:

LOWER THIRD:

FACIAL DEFINITION:

PHILTRUM DEFINITION:

ES RATIO:

NOSE:

LIPS:

View attachment 770214

View attachment 770217
Went from looking like a woman to a man. Nice work