Sex does not solve an incels problems

AutisticGymcel

AutisticGymcel

It’s never over
Being incel is a correlate with having a shit life. Having sex would just be like checking off an item on a bucket list. Then you would go back to being a loser again.

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
No bhai

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
true but it can start a virtuous cycle, amongst other things because of winner's effect - increase of T levels, lower stress levels and overall better feeling, basically what orgcels call lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
DNR, just the firts sentemce, i kinda agree, even though I believe having shitty life and being "incel" in the literall sense, has the same roots as having overally shitty life does. Like truecel looks, autism, ltn amd giga low iq, and so on. Every "incel trait" coresponds to having objectivly shittoer life.
So yeah, sex wouldnt solve all of our problems, I agree.
However, if we ever get to situation when we could feel geniouenly desired,sexually and romantically, it would most likely mean, that most, if not all of our problems that make pur lofe shitru would be gone.

• +1
Reactions: AutisticGymcel and Latinolooksmaxxer
its a well documented phenomenon on several animal species that engage in direct intraspecies confrontation

Yeah, that’s because the more successful you are, the more risk you can take and then you start winning more. Like how rich people get even richer from investing because they don’t have to worry about losing money. That said, having sex doesn’t change the fact that most incels are mentally ill, have shit grades, no job/career prospects, no friends or social circle, poor family life, etc. Having sex would be like pouring a bottle of water on a forest fire. Doesn’t change much.

Being incel is a correlate with having a shit life. Having sex would just be like checking off an item on a bucket list. Then you would go back to being a loser again.
my goal is to be a volcel, not sex