Sex is Chad only

ambi

ambi

Jesse Pinkman is peak SMV
Women only have sex with Chad… We subchads are forced to be lonely and sexless. This is how brutal blackpill is… Normies wouldnt get it…

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Darkeningstar, Never Get Up, Tabula Rasa and 13 others
Women only have sex with Chad… We subchads are forced to be lonely and sexless. This is how brutal blackpill is… Normies wouldnt get it…
Ramblings of peanut size rock brain ☠️☠️

Fuck off whiner.

@InnerVoid wannabe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jisko32, ambi, HitAndRun and 9 others
Indeed if you're HTN in 2024 it means nothing, no likes, no girls, no dates and hookups. Just watch this video and see the proof: it's impossible to get wemen!

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: guilty, BeanletMogger, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_ and yeeyeeslayer
Indeed if you're HTN in 2024 it means nothing, no likes, no girls, no dates and hookups. Just watch this video and see the proof:

@Magnum Opus these are real humans btw

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Indeed if you're HTN in 2024 it means nothing, no likes, no girls, no dates and hookups. Just watch this video and see the proof:

guys like this it's why blackpill isn't taken seriously

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, ShowerMaxxing, Tabula Rasa and 5 others
Access to sex = Chad?

• +1
Reactions: ambi
Indeed if you're HTN in 2024 it means nothing, no likes, no girls, no dates and hookups. Just watch this video and see the proof: it's impossible to get wemen.

He has baby face thats his problem, grow some stubble

Such a shut-in take. :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
I miss the time when I was still having sex weekly. (KHHV till 2019. 2019 had sex for 3 months. 2021 for 4 months. Truecel again since 2021)

Sleep quality is insane after having sex. You sleep like a baby.
Waking up with your girl in your arms means waking up feeling good. No waking up with depressed/negative thoughts like I do now.

There's nothing we can do. It's so incredibly difficult to get loving sex as a man.
I loved the times that I did have it, yet the amount of effort it took to get it.... it's hard to justify it... it wasn't worth it.

If only we weren't ugly, sex could've been part of our lives.

• +1
Reactions: ambi, ShowerMaxxing and edodalic29
Sex is for low inhib / low IQ only

• +1
Reactions: ambi and autistic_tendencies
I miss the time when I was still having sex weekly. (KHHV till 2019. 2019 had sex for 3 months. 2021 for 4 months. Truecel again since 2021)

Waking up with your girl in your arms means waking up feeling good. No waking up with depressed/negative thoughts like I do now.

There's nothing we can do. It's so incredibly difficult to get loving sex as a man.
I loved the times that I did have it, yet the amount of effort it took to get it.... it's hard to justify it... it wasn't worth it.

bro trying to attach himself with the subhumans, larping ass nigga

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston, ambi and Klasik616
Not true

Only Autists dont get Sex, unless they are hyper high IQ Like me, If i was Low IQ, i wouldnt get Sex at all Cuz of my auttizm

• +1
Reactions: ambi and autistic_tendencies
next life-> chad

Indeed if you're HTN in 2024 it means nothing, no likes, no girls, no dates and hookups. Just watch this video and see the proof: it's impossible to get wemen!

he’s not htn

• +1
Reactions: ambi and dervw4cenks
IMG 20240616 065924

Am I a Chad?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston, ambi, Klasik616 and 1 other person
Sex is for low inhib / low IQ only
Low IQ? I don't think so dude. Inhibition and IQ are not correlated. Same with morality and IQ.

There is nothing good that comes from having a low IQ except maybe the absence of an urge to feel proud. Then again most people who are stupid mistakenly think they're smart.

Like this guy, for example.

⬇️
Not true

Only Autists dont get Sex, unless they are hyper high IQ Like me, If i was Low IQ, i wouldnt get Sex at all Cuz of my auttizm

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ambi, dervw4cenks and Klasik616

holy ramblings

• So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston

Holy larp

• So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Holy larp
Yeah he has made threads posting the girls who want his dick, if HTBs want his dick now imagine the amount of MTBs and LTBs this dude has. Even larping autists get something with good looks because he texts very autist shit. This is all a joke, no way he's 18 and virgin.

Standardcel, he’d have no issue getting ethnic girls. He mogs me hard and I’m not KHHV, granted it took effort

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth and GabachoCopium
@nword49 yet you're on my dick for rating clav mtn. A bunch of people here rate him mtn lol
@GabachoCopium is genuinely autistic so i wouldn't take anything he says seriously though

• Ugh..
Reactions: GabachoCopium
high mtn-low htn
High mtn is fair, that's not even far from what i rate him lol. You rate him basically the same i rate him so why are you sperging out :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
High mtn is fair, that's not even far from what i rate him lol. You rate him basically the same i rate him so why are you sperging out :ROFLMAO:
cuz you say they're all ugly disgusting freaks when they are clearly not lol. it's so retarded

cuz you say they're all ugly disgusting freaks when they are clearly not lol. it's so retarded
I just like calling mtns ugly. It's fun

• +1
Reactions: ambi and nword49
u just called yourself ugly nigga, and you basically said what everyone says on .is
sorry for not rotting 24/7 but only 24/6 and having normie social experiences one day a month.

where should I go, reddit? where am I welcome?

• JFL
Real sex is chad perceived only

• JFL
sorry for not rotting 24/7 but only 24/6 and having normie social experiences one day a month.

where should I go, reddit? where am I welcome?
yes

Hes a larper who has sex mate:lul: