Sex is disgusting

Short Ugly and Brown

Short Ugly and Brown

This account has NO relation to Nathaniel M.
Sex is very fucking disgusting

First of all there's oral sex, like ewwww. Your supposed to use your mouth to eat food, drink liquids, brush your teeth, and to kiss. Not to stick genitals in it.

Then there's anal sex, even worse. You are supposed to use ur butt for the bathroom, not for some dudes genitals. Fucking degenerate as hell.

The only sex should be vaginal sex. I'm probably never gonna experience it cuz I'm a short feminine truecel but at least I can cope with knowing that the majority of sex is disgusting and degenerate.

Sex is very fucking disgusting

First of all there's oral sex, like ewwww. Your supposed to use your mouth to eat food, drink liquids, brush your teeth, and to kiss. Not to stick genitals in it.

Then there's anal sex, even worse. You are supposed to use ur butt for the bathroom, not for some dudes genitals. Fucking degenerate as hell.

The only sex should be vaginal sex. I'm probably never gonna experience it cuz I'm a short feminine truecel but at least I can cope with knowing that the majority of sex is disgusting and degenerate.
The majority of sex is penis in vagina intercourse and some touching and kissing.
Maybe some fingering first to get the woman wet.

Most sex is not degenerate, and most of it happens in racematched and looksmatched heterosexual monogamous long-term relationships.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Chadelite
First of all there's oral sex, like ewwww.
source.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Looks234, Be_ConfidentBro and 8 others
Shut up fucking low T faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106, Drugs and Nrrr15
Fucking cope, I'd love to lick my oneitis' pussy 😻 😻

I'd be like: 🙀

I do agree with anal sex though, it's ewwww 😷

I'd only do if the girl has a really big ass because at least you can pretend that you're actually fucking her pussy

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Drugs, IWantToMax and 1 other person
i'm not turned on by sex at all ngl

just want to cuddle a girl

• +1
Reactions: rawdogprince
Any sex that isn’t between two people in a relationship together is degenerate.

• +1
Reactions: LookistWorld
Op wrote this after faping

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 3832 and Deleted member 1100
Coping motherfucker, that's what a hoe would say "I don't suck dick ewww"
BITCH GET THE FUCK OUT
she gon lick that shit and drink that piss too
fucking degenerate whore thinking someone will actually LTR her if she ain't sucking no dick
and worship her fucked up pussy JFL BITCH YOU'RE 1 DIGIT IQ

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Jfl wait until you are in front of a woman that likes you. You will go crazy and lick every fucking part of her body like it is the best thing in the world cunt.

Bunch of aspie fags

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 1100 and 1 other person
Jfl wait until you are in front of a woman that likes you. You will go crazy and lick every fucking part of her body like it is the best thing in the world cunt.

Bunch of aspie fags
That will never happen, I've never even had any girls like me before 😓 :feelsrope:

Yes sex is degenerate but i want to face fuck and analfuck a hot foid.

Bunch of aspie fags

I want to lick every single part of my oneitis, even her eyeballs

• Love it
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
dn rd but insane cope

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA

Attachments

• 1578835474703.png
    1578835474703.png
    19.8 KB · Views: 1
Do girls clean their buttholes before getting anal? If not, wouldn’t you get shit all over your dick?

Sex is hot and sexy. I wanna tongue kiss a girl and then lick her pussy then put my cock in her vagina

Fucking cope, I'd love to lick my oneitis' pussy 😻 😻

I'd be like: 🙀

I do agree with anal sex though, it's ewwww 😷

I'd only do if the girl has a really big ass because at least you can pretend that you're actually fucking her pussy

FUCKING GAY ASS PHAGGOT, STOP TALKING LIKE THAT!

reaching cope levels that shouldnt be

• So Sad
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
good thing you understood
its not my fault

I just want to be let of from this shit disgusting world

I'm tired of suffering, everyone hates me, no one feels my pain or suffering, no one knows how shit my life is