Sex is overrated

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
The older I get the more I realise that. For example there was this mtb from my class that I would talk with a lot during spring and i had no issue with the fact that she didn’t find me attractive. Literally nothing wrong having female friends.

being ghosted from a girl that you genuinely liked listening to is a different story. She doesn’t just not find you attractive, she doesn’t care about your existence as a human being in general. It’s a much much more painful experience than her not opening her legs. You wouldn’t care much about being an incel if you had a girl that you could communicate with even if she didn’t like you sexually.

Sadly a lot of girls Just don’t need male friends. I have seen this a lot of times and it’s devastating because the girls that don’t need male friends are the ones you would settle for being just friends with.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock, TUSSELEIF and Darkeningstar
I don't understand the relationship to the title

• +1
Reactions: KevinDurder and 14vic
You didn't had sex OP, change title.
Also why do you want to be friends with a girl you like, do you wanna see how another dude dates and fuck her while you help her to do things? :lul: Could never be me, it's so cucked.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock, The Grinch, KevinDurder and 2 others
You didn't had sex OP, change title.
Also why do you want to be friends with a girl you like, do you wanna see how another dude dates and fuck her while you help her to do things? :lul: Could never be me.
Better be friends with a girl you like than fuck a girl you don’t. Sex is just a few hours long painkiller lol.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: primqwe and Klasik616
You can only be friends, effectively, with a woman if she considers you better (in many cases if she wants to fuck you). Otherwise you are a fluff.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: primqwe and Apparition
You can only be friends, effectively, with a woman if she considers you better (in many cases if she wants to fuck you). Otherwise you are a fluff.
Yep but I learnt the hard way sadly

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Men and women cannot be friends. I don't know who told you but it's not possible. Sooner or later someone always wants to be more than just friends.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Apparition
Men and women cannot be friends. I don't know who told you but it's not possible. Sooner or later someone always wants to be more than just friends.
I found out the hard way

The attention from women and women being your orbiters is more dopamine inducing ngl

• +1
Reactions: Apparition
Source?

Rephrase OP to:

"Sex is overrated" ~ Dan Bilzerian.

lost my virginity 2 days ago and i can confidently say that head is so much better, sex is just good if u love the girl or what not, a quick slay dosent feel that amazing

• +1
Reactions: Apparition
lost my virginity 2 days ago and i can confidently say that head is so much better, sex is just good if u love the girl or what not, a quick slay dosent feel that amazing
Sex is just there to complete a relationship more than anything

Sex is just there to complete a relationship more than anything
its more fun when your drunk tbh, thats when you stop giving a fuck and just do whatever the fuck you want, while i was fucking that bitch i was dancing mid sex fr

its more fun when your drunk tbh, thats when you stop giving a fuck and just do whatever the fuck you want, while i was fucking that bitch i was dancing mid sex fr
Drinking to fuck is cope

id rather be loved than receive sex at this point

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta