Sex is the biggest overrated thing ever

Anyone who says "hot take" unironically deserves to be reincarnated as a 5"1 curry and im not joking
Woahhh ur not joking! Fuck my bad bro I’ll do better next time. I hope u can forgive me for this!

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
This isn’t a humble brag. Sex is nothing. Every girl you slay off tinder or in a club has sex like it’s nothing. I’ve had sex with girls and it’s nothing to them.

I used to rot and think girls were crying over getting lumped and dumped and they’re not. It’s an incel fantasy. Girls just have sex just like sex and don’t think much of it.

It’s overrated. You’re literally just bending a girl over or getting on too and sticking it in her. That’s it. It’s nothing.

It’s only good for the simple reason….VALIDATION.

Everything is about validation. Not sex. That’s why sex with hookers is shit.

Knowing a girl wants to fuck isn’t enough validation though. Girls have sex with normies all the time and don’t care.

That’s why it’s over rated.

The only thing that matters is mogging. That’s it.

Walking into a place and having girls stare at you will destroy any sex ever.

Validation is all that matters not sex.

Incels here get this thought out your head that sex is great and some amazing thing. It’s not at all. It’s just literally you putting your dick in her hole and thrusting. It’s literally nothing. Nothing to you and nothing to her.

Sex happens all the time.

The only time sex is insane is if you slay a fogger like a stacylite that lots of guys want. Or you cuck a guy. That’s it and that’s only because of validation again.

Mogging someone and looking insanely good doesn’t.

It’s all about validation and mogging. Fuck sex.
U prob fuck ugly women or have drunk sex lmao

Tbh most girls are trash in bed not even gonna lie. Masturbating to a Stacy mogs fucking a becky
How do you know if a girl is good in bed? Asking for a monogamous friend with few experiences.😅

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies