Sex isn’t everything

dasani water

dasani water

𓀐𓂸

It’s just a physiological need on the same level as food and water

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6186, Deleted member 7753, Nordiccel and 9 others
Sex is not the same level as food and water. I don't need sex to survive and big tasty burger when I am really hungry mogs sex when I am really horny easily

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 7753, Deleted member 9355 and 8 others
maslow's hierarchy is cope..

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
Sex is not the same level as food and water. I don't need sex to survive and big tasty burger when I am really hungry mogs sex when I am really horny easily

Cope even Brazilian street dogs know besides food and water they need to have sex

Since when do you need sex to survive you retard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753 and Azoriko
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Hades
It's not even a need, that's so beta to say you NEED sex.

Inbefore that's cause u get it easy.

I've done multiple years in a row without kissing or sex or anything and was fine with video games and good food. Even when I wasnt having sex I hated when ppl classified it as a need it's not u pathetic loser

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 7753, Deleted member 5258 and 7 others
this is suppose to be a joke but everyone is taking op seriously

Not very @Original to just quote someone. also like my fucking comment if u quote it niggur

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576
i agree with this although we dont need sex to survive

Not what i meant dumbfuck
doesnt matter, the reason why its important to humans is because its biologically ingrained for us to want to have sex. being upset about not having sex is supposed to motivate you to get it

doesnt matter, the reason why its important to humans is because its biologically ingrained for us to want to have sex. being upset about not having sex is supposed to motivate you to get it

cope, not what he meant.

Just don’t breathe bro! It’s not a big deal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753

I've done multiple years in a row without kissing or sex or anything and was fine with video games and good food. Even when I wasnt having sex I hated when ppl classified it as a need it's not u pathetic loser
cope

look at your mental health. its complete shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and KrissKross
I lack 90% of those needs jfl

Shut up man, just shut up

I think about sex everyday

• So Sad
Reactions: Timelessbrah
There's not a single human being in my country (Netherlands) that doesn't have access to basic food and clean water.
I don't know in what kind of shithole you have to live where this isn't the case.

So yeah, sex easily becomes one of the biggest pillars of life quality since food/water is already guaranteed.

I always cringe hard at people talking about access to education or healthcare being in any way as important as sex.

• +1
Reactions: Carbon Copy