Sex = Marriage by Sv3rige

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living

such a high iq person, really enjoyed talking to him on his livestreams

• +1
Reactions: greycel, Chadeep, thereallegend and 4 others
Anyone knows how tall he is?

Very legit. Marrying a non-virgin is cucked.

No Hymen, No Diamond.

• +1
Reactions: watah, Chadeep, DalitBoss and 1 other person
Very legit. Marrying a non-virgin is cucked.

No Hymen, No Diamond.
yeah, this is part of the reason why i miss my ex gf so much, she was virgin when we met and i actually got her pregnant.
well she will never forget about me i am sure

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, DalitBoss, Pollorex and 1 other person
yeah, this is part of the reason why i miss my ex gf so much, she was virgin when we met and i actually got her pregnant.
well she will never forget about me i am sure
At least you got to take a girls virginity. So technically you have a wife.

• JFL
Reactions: DalitBoss
He‘s technically not wrong though. (As long as one person or both are virgin)

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, XtrovertNTnormalfag and ConfusedBolivian
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, WhoTookVendetta and ConfusedBolivian
He‘s technically not wrong though. (As long as one person or both are virgin)
lol that pic, the girls thristing af on thw swole guy

• Hmm...
Reactions: LancasteR

such a high iq person, really enjoyed talking to him on his livestreams

I just dont agree w his take on ‘muh exercise bad’ when hunter gatherers were perhaps on par w the fitness of todays olympic athletes. But the video you showed, damn. Nothing could’ve been better said

• +1
Reactions: Ken, Chadeep, thereallegend and 2 others
I just dont agree w his take on ‘muh exercise bad’ when hunter gatherers were perhaps on par w the fitness of todays olympic athletes. But the video you showed, damn. Nothing could’ve been better said
i agree to some extent, he moslty talk about gym type exercises wich is basically heavy lifting, and that is undeniably very taxing on the body.

@greycel

• +1
Reactions: greycel
i agree to some extent, he moslty talk about gym type exercises wich is basically heavy lifting, and that is undeniably very taxing on the body.
Human bodies NEED stressful activities to survive. Like when they’d run miles on end to hunt down animals, throw hundreds of arrows which is taxing on back muscles, sprinting throughout the day. If you wanna be primal then this is necessary too

How is he promoting carnivore and hunting when he thinks running is bad?

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Human bodies NEED stressful activities to survive. Like when they’d run miles on end to hunt down animals, throw hundreds of arrows which is taxing on back muscles, sprinting throughout the day. If you wanna be primal then this is necessary too

How is he promoting carnivore and hunting when he thinks running is bad?
true, he contrdicts himself in that way

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
  • +1
Are u off cycle? You seem more positive in your posts
no bro i am using nandrolone and dianabol, but the androgenicity of the cycle is super low so i feel like i have 0 test lol

• Hmm...
Reactions: Timmy
How are you supposed to experience virgins when you’re over 30? I’ve experienced virgin through my ex but sadly lost her through life’s decisions.

And how the fuck is any of sv3riges documented partners likey to have been virgin when they met? Seriously, lmao. The guy writes a list of whatever inane, imaginative scenario then decides later to make a video devoted to it.

Last edited:
  • +1
How are you supposed to experience virgins when you’re over 30? I’ve experienced virgin through my ex but sadly lost her through life’s decisions.

And how the fuck is any of sv3riges documented partners likey to have been virgin when they met? Seriously, lmao. The guy writes a list of whatever inane, imaginative scenario then decides later to make a video devoted to it.
but look at it in a logic way. he is actually right despite him being and hypocrite

but look at it in a logic way. he is actually right despite him being and hypocrite
@ReadBooksEveryday @forevergymcelling @ascension

Mirin the Engrish son.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, ascension and ConfusedBolivian