sex means nothing to women. Their problem is securing commitment from HTN+. Being fuckzoned = being friendzoned for women.

ivan.kuk

ivan.kuk

Diamond
How true is this? Should we sweet lie to them to get them to give pussy?
Think About It GIF by Identity

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah, Xangsane, Yerico7 and 14 others
yes

lead them on with promise of commitment then drop them and replace them when they refuse to put out

death note GIF

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Yerico7, ReadBooksEveryday, LooksThinker and 11 others
yes

lead them on with promise of commitment then drop them and replace them when they refuse to put out

death note GIF
Makes sense. I was being honest of wanting a FWB :lul::lul::lul: ofcourse it didn't work.

Makes sense. I was being honest of wanting a FWB :lul::lul::lul: ofcourse it didn't work.

better off lying and larping to them until they eventually drop the ultimatum, afterwards , ghost em

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, ReadBooksEveryday, Ryldoo IS COPING and 1 other person
better off lying and larping to them until they eventually drop the ultimatum, afterwards , ghost em
selling them the lie would include talking to them more, and initiating convos, which I found makes me look like a simp. I found most success attracting them, not pursuing them. It's tough to strike a balance. I need to improve my text game. Any pointers for that?

selling them the lie would include talking to them more, and initiating convos, which I found makes me look like a simp. I found most success attracting them, not pursuing them. It's tough to strike a balance. I need to improve my text game. Any pointers for that?

I meant just seem like you’re interested in something long term by dropping hints and playing along with it, you don’t have to be a simp for that and pursuing them for that.

I meant just seem like you’re interested in something long term by dropping hints and playing along with it, you don’t have to be a simp for that and pursuing them for that.
Yeah, what would be some examples of those hints. Ik these aren't the best questions, but indulge me please.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
Yeah, what would be some examples of those hints. Ik these aren't the best questions, but indulge me please.

it’d be something like “I’m interested in some thing long term”

“I see a future with you”

other bull shit like

‘We’d make a great family together”

‘You seem like you’d be a good mother”

17th century play by Tirso de Molina talks about this... Don Juan gets into womens beds by lying and then leaves, his only goal in life is to dishonor as many foids as he can... you should read...

• Love it
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes
17th century play by Tirso de Molina talks about this... Don Juan gets into womens beds by lying and then leaves, his only goal in life is to dishonor as many foids as he can... you should read...
It's glaringly obvious tbh, A girl literally told to my face she hates feeling used and told sweet lies. Thanks for the resource, always good to have an opinion supported by olden generations, meaning it's been around for ages and is true.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and faustianspirit
"In spite of her generous and upright behavior, the second act shows that her main antagonist, don Juan, is still plotting against her. Making use of a Jewish doctor, he seeks to poison the child-king. In a scene that has anti-semitic overtones, the doctor seeks to avenge himself on all Christians."

Tirso de Molina was based.

• JFL
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes and faustianspirit
"In spite of her generous and upright behavior, the second act shows that her main antagonist, don Juan, is still plotting against her. Making use of a Jewish doctor, he seeks to poison the child-king. In a scene that has anti-semitic overtones, the doctor seeks to avenge himself on all Christians."

Tirso de Molina was based.
spanish literature is usually very antisemitic

• +1
Reactions: ivan.kuk
Being honest only works if she sees you as Chad or high smv. I've told multiple girls I'm looking for fwb and it worked lol

Being honest only works if she sees you as Chad or high smv. I've told multiple girls I'm looking for fwb and it worked lol
We actually planned for her to come to my place today, but she said she got flu. jfl she lying, but atleast she was considering it. I fingered her in a bathroom tho. I need to sweet talk them more.

And I've only just started actually doing something with my life so this is life fuel for me. Glad you're chad to bhai.:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
yall some vile humans

Bro thinks he’s reinventing the wheel with this

also would say that it depends on the girl, yeah? one thats looking for only fwb would be more open, but there are some that want you to LTR them.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
Noo, I wanted to simply hear from slayers and have them confirm this for me. 😄
Yeah, everyone knows to dangle commitment if you’re remotely gl

• +1
Reactions: ivan.kuk
How true is this? Should we sweet lie to them to get them to give pussy?
Think About It GIF by Identity
yes

death note GIF

Exactly

• 30% LTN (Low-Tier Normie)
• 60% MTN (Mid-Tier Normie)
• 8% HTN (High-Tier Normie)
• 1-2% Chadlite/Chad (Top 0.1-1%)

It just lumped all the normies together and put LTNs with MTNs

Had to go through them one by one

yes

death note GIF
Why do foids genuinely believe they're entitled to commitment