Sex Robot : ACTIVATE PR0GR4M : KILLU ALLU SUBO-5S

Roquefort

Roquefort

King of cheese

A group of sub 5 men saw a woman-looking android and immediately tries to dispose of her as she is highly dangerous and does not feel anything as she is man-made anyways, they prevent the kid from going near her as she is seemingly a threat (which will turn out to be true). She turns on "Subhuman disposal mode" and brutally murders all sub 5s subhumans which did not do anything wrong. Their only mistake was being under 180 cm, brown eyed, and fat with no jaw. As she inflicts the worst pain imaginable to these filthy oofy doofies, the audience cheers :

-" I love Misaki (the brutal robot) " -
(this sub 5 nigga thinks she wouldnt kill him in heartbeat just like she did here)

-"When we will have sexbots, it will be over for women" JFL AT YOU YOU FUCKING SUBHUMAN :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: THIS IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF WE GET GOOD LOOKING SEXBOTS : THE SOYCIETY WILL PROTECT THEM MORE EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE MACHINES, THEY WILL CHEER FOR THEM AND THEIR EMPOWERMENT, AND CURSE YOU FOR EXISTING (As usual :feelsgood:). MORE LAWS WILL PROTECT THEM FROM THE FIRST YEAR OF THEIR APPEARANCE THAN YOUR ENTIRE EXISTENCE
Tl;DR : It's OVER

00 replies or react is absolutely brutal, i apologize for the akwardness i have instigated on the forum