Sex with a condom sucks

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
I’m being 100% serious when I say this, if I had to use a condom every time I had sex, I wouldn’t have sex.

Legit, condoms are fucking HORRIBLE. If I had to use a condom every time I slayed, it wouldn’t be fun. Sex is overrated with a condom, I can 100% promise you that. It’s legit better to use your hand than a condom.

• +1
Reactions: emdeplam, Deleted member 470, EckhartTollemaxx and 6 others
Silly goyim copers using jewish condoms. Caveman chad would impregnate the woman everytime and use old fashion birth control method which is called a baseball bat to the stomach.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: emdeplam, Deleted member 2810, NiBBaCel and 9 others
Petsmart

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SikKunt, shimada and Petsmart
Condoms are so gay. Its pointless to have sex if you cant have sex 3 times a day no condom anyways

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, CopingCel, SikKunt and 3 others
When I was younger I didn't mind em but I really dislike them now and sometimes it can kill my boner..

I was with my gf for 2 years going in raw and nutting in her everyday.

I've been spoiled :feelshaha:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 2846
Masturbate into a condom until u get used to it

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 470, NiBBaCel, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 4 others
nothing more subhuman and unnatural than choking your penor with a tight rubber ballon

My dick is too small I cant wear condom

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I’m being 100% serious when I say this, if I had to use a condom every time I had sex, I wouldn’t have sex.

Legit, condoms are fucking HORRIBLE. If I had to use a condom every time I slayed, it wouldn’t be fun. Sex is overrated with a condom, I can 100% promise you that. It’s legit better to use your hand than a condom.
have fun in getting HIV or impregnating the slut you have committed to

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Legit man

I can’t cum when I wear a condom

i had to leave with out getting my nut one time during a hook up cause we fucked for a hour and a half and she had to go Somewhere Soon. Shits wack but better than stds

• JFL
Sex is overrated

• +1
Reactions: Cheerfulincel and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
have fun in getting HIV or impregnating the slut you have committed to
std free and she got the implant for me. keep crying for me mister mod

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Couldn't keep my shit that hard with them pretty I think I needed better ones than the free school ones

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 2846
i think OP has tiny cock hence why no condom fit in there.. brutal

in middle school i got a condom during sex ed and tried to put it on but only got it halfway because my dick was too big

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Lol cos i’m circumcucked if i used a condom...

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ritalincel
What if your circumcised and have a condom on?
i feel nothing, it’s quite sad. I’m in the process of restoring my foreskin though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Ritalincel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and turkproducer
mgm isn't the norm here in Australia
Count yourself lucky, lol i know you care about this subject because you just called it male genital mutilation and you’re giving me serious responses

condoms are fucking HORRIBLE
I agree. Sex with condom, is ALOT less nice then nutting rawdogg.
I also had the experience of the anxiety, and worry. When a woman became pregnant, because of not using condoms. She choice abortion. Well, after this pretty horrendous event, I don't dare anymore to go raw.
So sex life is pretty much fucked. Either shitty condom sex; or sex with me worrying and being stressed out afterwardsif it didn't lead to pregnancy (with someone I don't know well, or know to be able to raise a kid with).

• +1
Condoms suck in general, but if you find a perfectly fitting really thin one and use it with lube it's not so bad.

JFL at nature trying to stop us enjoying life, first suffering without sex, then sex and stupid condoms, unwanted pregnancies, std's, fights with gf etc.

• JFL
Reactions: Cheerfulincel
i'd rather jerk off than have sex with a condom srs

thank god for birth control

at what age did you get circumcised?
I don't know, but I'll never restore foreskin though, nasty af. I'd rather chop my dick off myself then. You?

I don't know, but I'll never restore foreskin though, nasty af. I'd rather chop my dick off myself then. You?

((They)) took it away.

mgm isn't the norm here in Australia
Idk man I looked at a lot of other kids dicks in the toilets in primary school and I saw a lot of jews tbh

lmfao at having to wash your dick to prevent it from smelling bad

can't relate :feelskek:
bro it’s worse to be circumcised, you don’t feel as much pleasure