Sex with condom vs no condom which feels better ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
title

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and Deleted member 1140
No condom obviously

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, try2beme, wificonnector and 3 others
Either can feel good. I sometimes prefer a condom because i get less shit on my dick.

Girls who have a lot of discharge or colourful juices i prefer wearing a condom

Some girls have clear juices (trasnparent) and for those i dont mind fucking raw

• Ugh..
Reactions: Gonthar
Either can feel good. I sometimes prefer a condom because i get less shit on my dick.

Girls who have a lot of discharge or colourful juices i prefer wearing a condom

Some girls have clear juices (trasnparent) and for those i dont mind fucking raw
ohhhh i see...

blowjobs or vagina ?

oh but like why do people use it then ?
Prevention of stds or not wanting to impregnate the bitch. Basically safety and prevention not pleasure lol although some condoms have lubricants in them that make it feel a lil better

Condoms are for oofy doofy only

• +1
Reactions: Corleone, Deleted member 22918 and Afrikancel
  • +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
Prevention of stds or not wanting to impregnate the bitch. Basically safety and prevention not pleasure lol although some condoms have lubricants in them that make it feel a lil better
Condoms dont stop the serious stds like herpes. The shit that doesnt go away

It only reeally stops bacterial ones which a course if antibiotics can clear up

Also nobody who fucks a lot cares about STDs. Women dont ask me shit and i fuck them raw

My bigger concern is impregnating women but i tell them that if they get pregnant theyll be a single mom and ill be absent from their lives

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Kamui and Sprinkles

Also nobody who fucks a lot cares about STDs. Women dont ask me shit and i fuck them raw

My bigger concern is impregnating women but i tell them that if they get pregnant theyll be a single mom and ill be absent from their lives
Stds are a fiction by the Illuminati to stop people from having sex , facts bruh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, Sprinkles, Afrikancel and 1 other person

there Are more serious stds then herpes... regardless I’d rather not risk anything

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
like what? HIV is a homosexual disease
incurable viral STDs include human papilloma virus (HPV), hepatitis B and genital herpes. Not to mention hiv still possible
id rather not risk anything wether it’s viral or bacterial but do wtv u want and makes u happy. It’s ur life after all

incurable viral STDs include human papilloma virus (HPV), hepatitis B and genital herpes. Not to mention hiv still possible
id rather not risk anything wether it’s viral or bacterial but do wtv u want and makes u happy. It’s ur life after all
HPV clears after a couple years. People in longstanding monogamous relationships do not have hpv. Hpv is common/ubiquitous in those who are sleeping with multiple people in under a year raw

You can be immunized against hep B

20% of the adult population have genital herpes and this is set to rise in the future

• +1
i told my gf 2 days ago that i rather fap than sex with condom

she said muhh you cant say this to a girl

HPV clears after a couple years. People in longstanding monogamous relationships do not have hpv. Hpv is common/ubiquitous in those who are sleeping with multiple people in under a year raw

You can be immunized against hep B

20% of the adult population have genital herpes and this is set to rise in the future
Like I said I’d rather not have to deal with any of this regardless. If ur fine putting yourself at risk like that then go ahead idc.

• +1
Like I said I’d rather not have to deal with any of this regardless. If ur fine putting yourself at risk like that then go ahead idc.
Im low risk because i sleep with young women. Its women in their 20s that have higher STD rates

You get uourself an 18 year old virgin and youll be fine

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles and tombradylover
Im low risk because i sleep with young women. Its women in their 20s that have higher STD rates

You get uourself an 18 year old virgin and youll be fine
Fair enough. Stay safe

no condom feels better physically but condom feels better mentally because you won't feel stressed afterwards that she can become pregnant or you get std. she can't accuse you of rape because there will be no cum-dna found inside her vagina.

i told my gf 2 days ago that i rather fap than sex with condom

she said muhh you cant say this to a girl
lol ur psl?

it feels good to start with a condom and take it off halfway tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23772, Afrikancel and Kamui
Condom sex feels like having a plate of your favourite food and you chew it up but before you swallow it you spit all of it out