Yeah I heard it, fucking hillarious

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Time Travel
Yeah I heard it, fucking hillarious
giphy.gif

Screenshot 20191218 080935 YouTube

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Roping Subhuman
How long before 'incel sex tourism' ends? People on incel sites and PUA sites been doing it for a while now. (going to poor SEA countries as a white guy where it's like fishing with dynamite, especially if you don't mind banging uglies). Is the well gonna dry up at some point?
A few posters here are doing it too lol (britcel and about 4 others that i've seen lol. Cracks me up)

How long before 'incel sex tourism' ends? People on incel sites and PUA sites been doing it for a while now. (going to poor SEA countries as a white guy where it's like fishing with dynamite, especially if you don't mind banging uglies). Is the well gonna dry up at some point?
A few posters here are doing it too lol (britcel and about 4 others that i've seen lol. Cracks me up)
Some Asians are getting really mad. No wonder tbh.

Some Asians are getting really mad. No wonder tbh.
Only the male Asians are getting pissed. The Philippines Government tried to pass a law in order to stop Western men from marrying Filipina women a while back but it didn't pass through. If you're an average looking white dude you should do well in SEA. Ugly white dudes may still have problems getting laid tho, considering that more and more average and above average white guys are visiting SEA for sex, which might raise the standards of SEA whores.

Don't we have quite a few sex tourists on here, too? lol