Sexual Attraction Is Amoral - That "Innocent" Girl Is A HOE

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
If you're an ugly male, you've probably been treated like trash by girls like this:

S

If a girl like this even acknowledges your existence in the first place, she'll probably have a demeanor of disgust or superiority around you. She's hot and she knows it, and as a result she's a bitch who only wants hot guys.

So you really don't even bother trying with a girl like this.

----

Instead you turn your attention to her opposite: the quiet, humble, nice girl in your class.

s2-jpg.195496

She's a little less attractive, more studious, doesn't hang around football players, isn't uploading party pictures on instagram, dresses modestly, etc etc.

And then you make the foolish, naive assumption:

"This girl is really nice. She treats me way better than that Stacy bitch. She's probably less shallow than Stacy and cares more about personality and long term relationships. So although I'm ugly, I'm sure she will give me a chance."

source.gif

Wrong.

Biology always wins, and humans cannot control who they are attracted to. Even if that nice girl WANTS to love you since you’re a great guy, her lack of vagina tingles will never put you on her boyfriend radar.

Many girls feel GUILT for being attracted to hot assholes. They literally can’t help it.

05105a2978ebc9444873bd8e4e86bb46089a24-wm.jpg

Also: Majority of guys like the humble nice girl, so after Chad fucks hoes he probably will marry your nice girl later on as well. Chad always wins and you always lose.

It’s over.

Attachments

• s2.jpg
    s2.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, MiroslavBulldosex, Michael and 2 others
Stacies have always been nice to me, it is the ugly girls that hate the most on guys.

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, Deleted member 1140 and Solidcoin
Stacies have always been nice to me, it is the ugly girls that hate the most on guys.

Their nice to you cause your 1 of the best looking dudes i have ever seen most people don't get this

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
This post isnt about you tho
No shit retard but i give in my point of view and life experience which is the opposite of what OP is describing.

I am literally having a discussion on a forum, smh.

Why are greycels always coming up with the most stupid shit to say.

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
No shit retard but i give in my point of view and life experience which is the opposite of what OP is describing.

I am literally having a discussion on a forum, smh.

Why are greycels always coming up with the most stupid shit to say.

A fair counter argument your situation describes dudes like belnar well above average tier dudes the average person gets treated like shit

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic and SHARK
can confirm. good looking girls are nice. just like chads. they have been treated nice all their life, why would they be cunts? its the incel and fatt girls who shittalk you

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic and Petsmart
can confirm. good looking girls are nice. just like chads. they have been treated nice all their life, why would they be cunts? its the incel and fatt girls who shittalk you
Its always the ugliest motherfucker that backstabs you and tries to say rumors behind your back

Ugly personality and ugly people go hand in hand. They grew up ugly and have always been treated that way, now they want to treat others like that.
A fair counter argument your situation describes dudes like belnar well above average tier dudes the average person gets treated like shit
I doubt this to bcs average looking people around me usually dont get treated like shit by stacies.

Stacies usually dont even acknowledge their existence and when they do they are always polite etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140